Balloons

Before we get started I'm doing this now in an effort to end or at least subdue this ever growing migraine I've had for the past five hours. Sorry I haven't updated lately. I've had an idea on how I wanted this to go I just had a lack of motivation to do it until now.

3rd POV

It has been a few days now since Error was released from the hospital. Error and his family were at home just chillin. Error explored the house to see if there was anything new which there was. And it was a lot different from when he last saw it. Asy now has his own room, there was a game room filled with new video games for Error and his brothers to try as they seemed untouched and still had their wrapping around it. You know like when you get new movies and they have a wrapping that you have to take off. Error figures that Geno and Fresh had been gifted these games but wanted to try them with Error (even though he was missing) and so never opened or played them. Error also noticed the box of an unopened PlayStation 3 (old fashioned I know but I really like a lot of the games on there like Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and I point this one out because my brother and sister-in-law are currently playing a downloaded and ported version of the game on the PlayStation 4. Theres this one character that looks like Fresh's parasite. They also have a PlayStation 1, added it for the old fashioned crash bandicoot games, and a PlayStation 2 for Crash Twinsanity and a lot of other games I had on the game. Like sponge bob battle for bikini bottom. I'm a nostalgic person don't judge me. God I feel old now. And I'm only 16! And I'm rambling oops.) the console must've been released sometime after he went missing. The box seems to be covered in dust. As expected for a unopened gaming console box.

Error frowned slightly at the sight knowing that his disappearance was the reason they missed out on trying so many cool looking new games as they wanted to play them with him. He sighed and continued on with his exploration. Other then Asy's room and the new game room not much was different. Except one room that caught Error's eye. A music room of sorts. Has one of his brothers picked up on music or was it there for something else or some sort esthetic for when people are over? Nonetheless he didn't care if that was the case. He saw a piano in the room and that was his main focus of the room to him. He kept his eyes on the smoothly painted instrument as he failed to notice Fresh down the hall looking at him confused. 'What's Error brah lookin at that has him in such a trance?' Fresh thought as he saw Error walk into the room. Fresh, still very confused as he followed behind. He looked in the room as Error sat down in front of the piano. Curious, Fresh leaned against the door frame waiting to see what Error would do.

Error was entranced by the instrument for one reason and one reason only. Back at nightmares castle he had a piano similar to the one before him. Whenever everyone was free and Blue had managed to slip out of his house or slipped away from his friends they would gather around and play together. They would sing along to whatever the person playing the piano was playing. And a majority of the time that person was Error. One song in particular was played the most amongst the group. A song that was held dear to all of them. And one that held true to Error's life. A song of vengeful souls finally finding their peace as they drift off to their happiest day. Error closed his eyes as he took a deep breath in and out. He settled himself down to play the song. His figures gently pressed down on the keys. Fresh stared at the scene mesmerized as his brother began to sing.

So many years
So many dark memories
So many fears
We've now put to ease
Pain makes you do things
You never knew you could do
Is this all real?
Or just déjà-vu?

But now the party's over
Now the guests are gone
It's already past our bedtime
It's already almost dawn