Melodies and Madness

3rd POV

The Queen brothers sat in a circle together while they were figuring stuff out for there name for the channel their making as well as thinking of a new song to right. Error already has a song he's written in mind but Geno and Fresh don't know that yet. Eh he'll tell them later. Geno and Fresh had papers spread across the floor of the music room as they thought of band names. Error listen while writing the song he had in mind on a paper.

"What about the Q trio" Fresh suggested with his hand on his chin. Geno shook his head "nah I mean what would we do if we let other people join? It wouldn't just be us and we wouldn't exactly be a trio anymore so I don't think it'll work. I would say the Cq music inc. but we'd be in the same predicament if more people join." Geno said as they went back and forth with name ideas.

Error had started to tune out their voices trying to think of name ideas himself while writing the song. 'Didn't we talk about possible band names once? Could've sworn we have.' Error thought. What Error meant by We he meant nightmare and the gang, blueberry, and himself. He finished writing the song and readjusted his sitting position. He sat cris cross with his arms crossed in front of his chest. He had his head hung low and eyes closed trying to remember the conversation him, the gang, and Blue had about this topic once. Geno and Fresh were still discussing random weird names not noticing that Error changed his position. He went deeper and deeper into his memory trying as best as he can to remember it. And then it clicked.

Flashback

Error sat on the piano chair with the gang and blue around him. They had just finished singing and playing together. They were all smiling but then Blue thought of something. "Guys I have an idea! What if, when everything is over, we started a band together! It'll be fun." Everyone nodded in agreement before Error mentioned something that needs to be taken into account. "But what would we call our band?" Everyone looked in thought bouncing ideas back and fourth until cross came up with the deciding name. "What if we called ourselves-"

Flashback end

"-Melodies and Madness." Error muttered softly. This caught his brothers attention. They turned to Error in confusion. "What ya say bro?" Fresh asked. Error looked up with a big smile. He threw his hands out "we could be called Melodies and Madness. We make songs and if there are any we could make behind the scenes or even bloopers for the madness aspect!" Error announced. He was jumping with excitement. The most excitement that Fresh and Geno had seen since he was found. They welcomed the excitement. They smiled. "I like it. What about you brah?" Fresh asked the eldest queen child. Geno nodded in agreement.

It was decided. They'd be called Melodies and Madness. And with that they began to play the song that Error had written with quite a few bloopers. It was a good day for them. They ended the day by editing the video and posting it as their first ever song. The response was well and they were glad people liked it.