Taka Gets Sick (Part 1)

Status: Not dating

Non Despair (kind of) Au

Basically this is from a fanfiction I'm writing that is only for me and some friends. The reason is because we wanted to add ourselves and don't want others to ask is to be in it.

WARNINGS!!: Profanity

*1 year after the killing game began* *Taka's POV*
Its been a year since this 'killing game' started. We have been stuck here but no one has died or killed anyone yet. Monokuma even told everyone's secrets...Everyone is friends though. Sakura's secret was the one that made everyone mad and not trust her but she promised she wouldn't hurt anyone. She is very kind though! After Chihiro's secret was released, he asked if Mondo, Sakura and Hina could help him get stronger and ever since that day they have been training and Chihiro is getting very strong. This has been going on for so long that the mastermind gave up, told us their identity, and told us the secrets .Apparently we have to stay here because of what's happening outside but we got our phones back and a bunch of other things we brought before we had to participate in this...killing game. Also I heard Junko say something to Mukuro about two new people and they were friends with Sakura and were younger then us so I wonder who they are... I was told by Mondo earlier that he wanted to meet in the dinning room because he wanted to talk... I heard him whisper something about a challenge and the sauna but we already had a sauna battle when this all started? Wonder what he wants... I started to walk towards the dinning hall when I see Chihiro.
"Hey Taka."
"Oh hey Chihiro! How are you?"
"Oh I'm good. How about you?"
"Great! I have also been pretty good!"
"I was about to go see if Sakura could help me with something."
"Well I was about to head to the dinning hall and meet Mondo! I though I heard him mention a challenge and the sauna..."
"Didn't you already have a sauna battle?" "Yea and I have no idea why he would wanna have another one."
"Well we should probably head to meet them so bye Taka!"
"See ya Chihiro!"
*Mondo's POV*
I told Taka to meet me here, after I helped Chihiro train, so I could challenge him to a sauna battle.
"Hey Mondo."
"Hey Taka!"
"What did you wanna talk about bro?"
"I wanted to tell you I believe we should have another sauna battle!"
"Its on! But one question."
"What is it bro?"
"Why are we having ANOTHER sauna battle exactly?"
"Reasons."
"And what are those reasons?"
"Well we were going to finish it but then made up and I just think we should relax!" I was lieing...Ever since that day we had the first sauna battle I...started to gain a crush on him. I soon noticed that I spaced out when all I heard was... "MONDO!"
"I-I. Sorry bro I spaced out!" "
Mondo, its fine just...WHY WE'RE YOU STARING AT MY CHEST AND DROOLING A LITTLE?!"
"I-I uhhhhh- I don't know-"
"Ok lets just go-"
"Wait!"
"What is it bro?"
"Can we do it tomorrow?At around 3:00 pm?Chihiro said he wanted to train a little by himself tomorrow."
"Sure.Plus its-"
"This is a school anouncment.It is now 10 pm meaning it is now night time...[Insert rest of Monokuma night time anounncement]"
"Welp.Bye Mondo!"
"Bye bro." When I got to my room I stayed up until 2:00 am so I could prepare.I apparently also spaced out looking at a picture of Taka that was on my phone.