Tears Could Lead to Love

Non Despair Au

Warnings- Profanity, Bullied and sad Ishimaru, Depression, Kokichi being an ass.

Taka sat in front of his dorm. He was frantically reading and studying for the upcoming test. It would be a big one. It was going to determine weather or not he stayed in Hopes Peek Academy. It didn't take long before he heard foot steps sounded like they were aproching him. He did not look up until he heard a voice. He hated the voice, it was the voice of one of the meanest people in the school, and the one who lied the most. The one who bullied everyone every chance he got. "Heyyy Ishimaruuuuu. You being a nerd again???? " "Shut up Oma. We have that big test about weather or not we will stay in Hopes Peek." "Like I care and like you will make it." Taka made straight A's but always got close to failing these types tests. All because of stress and pulling all nighters just to study. Last year he was only 5 points away from failing. Taka glared down at his notes. "Why even bother trying? You always almost fail these ones. Surprising for the Ultimate Moral Compass who makes straight A's. Unless you lie about your grades." "I'm not you Oma." Taka replayed. Kokichi bent down next to him and grabbed his notes. He ripped them up and tossed them. 'H-Hey what was that for?!" Kokichi laughed, kicked Taka hard in the leg and ran.

Taka had walked and grabbed the pieces. They were ripped to shreds and he couldn't do anything about it. He never understood why Kokichi bullied everyone. Everyone was so nice, the only person who helped him was Byakuya. Hiyoko used to but came out to them as lesbian and they started bullying her. The poor girl, she had a dark past with abusive guardians AND now she was getting bullied by her old friends. Good thing Mahiru, her girlfriend, was on her side, but who was on Taka's? No one had seemed to care besides Sakura, Hina, Makoto, Korekiyo and Gonta. But that was only when they were near. They didn't have much classes together and they were all hanging out with their own friends. Sakura and Hina hung out, Makoto and Kirigiri hung out, Kiyo was usually in his room studying anthropology and Gonta was all over the place with his classmates and going bug watching. Not to mention Kiyo and Gonta were a few grades below them.

Taka walked into his room and set the papers down. He then ran back outside, making sure to not find or bother anyone and ran to the art rooms storage closet. He sat down and sobbed quietly. There was no way he would pass the exam without notes or self confidence.

He heard a voice after about 30 minutes of crying. It was his best friend, Mondo. Taka could hear him cussing to him self saying things like. "Where did I leave that damn thing?!" and "What did that mother fucker do to it?!" He never cared to cuss but Taka did. He just sat there sobbing more quieter so he wouldn't alarm Mondo. However, Mondo was able to hear Taka. He walked in and sat down beside him. "What's wrong Taka? Are you ok, did something happen?" Taka paused. He didn't know what to say. He knew if he said anything Mondo would pick a fight and Kokichi would bully him more. "N-Nothing Owada." "I can tell your lying. Please, tell me." He was embracing the smaller male and seemed to be talking softer than usual. Taka said nothing he just shook and sobbed in Mondo arms.

Mondo had decided he was going to take Taka to his room and have a talk with him. "Come on. Let's go to your room and talk about it." Taka nodded slowly and picked himself off the ground.

When they got to Taka's room, they sat down on Ishimaru's bed. 'Please. Explain what happened Taka. I need to know so I can help you." Taka looked at Mondo with tears in his eyes and replayed, "Im not going to be here much longer. I know I'm going to fail the exam and have to leave Hopes Peek." "No, I know you will make it and stay in this academy. Your the smartest one in this school." "No I won't. My notes were ripped up by-" Taka put his hand on his mouth. "By who? Tell me." "B-By Kokichi..." "That bitch" Mondo said under his breath. "Don't worry. I'm sure Monokuma will understand and let you cooy the notes since we took them yesterday and they are about the questions." "But Mondo I-I always get close to failing these exams... And without the notes I will-" Mondo shushed Taka. "Don't worry. We will ask Monokuma later. For now you need see rest and cuddles." Taka looked at Mondo confused. What did he mean by cuddles? Was he going to cuddle him? Mondo picked Taka up and set him under the covers then hopped in as well.

They cuddled for a bit. "Hey Ishi. I have something to admit." "Go on?" "I-I.... I love you Ishimaru." Taka's eyes widened. Taka had only got that from his family and one person once before but that person was like a stalker. "Y-You do?" "Of course." Mondo kissed Taka's cheek. "So. Will you be my boyfriend Ishi?" Taka hesitated but responded with a nod. They cuddled for the rest of the night.

The next day Taka was able to copy the notes. The next week was the exam. Kokichi only messed with him a bit but but thankfully not much. When the day of the exam came, Taka passed the exam by a lot and stayed with his friends and new boyfriend in Hopes Peek Academy.

A/N- If you don't understand about Hiyokos past look on the Danganronpa Wiki. All I know is she was forced to dance with nails in her shoes and that's why she is so mean in game is because she had to near the pain and stand up for herself.