7 Minutes in Heaven

Non Despair Au (basically like last part but not from my fan fiction)

Warnings- Profanity.

A/N: This is all in Mondos POV

Me and the other Ultimates had a day of fun,playing board games and video games. It was one of the best fucking days I had with them,but of course, it had to be ruined by none other then the Ultimate Baseball Bitch. Leon "suggested" (forced) us to play 7 minutes in heaven and said that Junko would choose the people who would participate. I was chosen along with some others, and fuck I was nervous with who I would get. We all got certain places that they thought would be "essental" for is to be. And I got the sauna. I didn't want to do it with anyone except one person in particular who was also chosen as a participant.

"Fuck" I said I was fixing my hair. I hear the door shut. I turned my head a few seconds later to see the person I wanted to do this with. "Hi Owada... " "Hello Ishi. " It was none other then Kiyotaka Ishimaru, the Ultimate Moral Compass. The one I gained a crush on ever since we had the first sauna battle. Both of us had out shirts off because damn it was hot in the room and I was still kinda surprised he had fucking abs. "So... I didn't really understand the game. So would you kindly explain what the game is about please?" "Sure. So basically, we have to make out/kiss for 7 minutes. That's all the game is." "W-We do?!" He started to shake. I grab his shoulder and embrace him. "Calm down. It will be perfectly fine." He paused but then hugged me back. I rubbed his back a bit to help calm him.

We let go after about a minute. "Should we get started?" I say cupping his face in my hands. He looked so adorable. "I suppose." I chuckle and pull him into a soft kiss. We embraced each other. I felt Ishi smile and sigh against the kiss a few times and damn was it beautiful. He played with my hair and I played with his. I felt I should pin him against the wall so we can both have a better support. It did help us even though it kind of scared Ishi. I chucked against the kiss when I notice that I scare him.

After about 4 minutes passed we stared into each other's eyes. His ruby,red eyes looked so hot. They were like a sunset that was mostly red and a slight bit of orange.

It didn't take long before Monokuma appeared ruining the moment. "Ok time is up!" He disappeared after he said that. We let go from the kiss and staired into each other's eyes once more. "That was.. Something. " "That was amazing Ishi. Who knew you were the best fucking kisser. " He put his figure over my mouth silencing me. "Language Owada." I rolled my eyes and picked him up bridal style. "H-Huh?!" I laughed at his reaction.

I carried him out,took him to my dorm and set him know my bed. "D-Does this mean we are... dating? " Ishi asked. "If you would like. I do want to confess something; I was hoping it would be you. I have a crush on you Ishi." He looked surprised. His face soon went from surprised to a smile. "Of course I do Owada. I have a crush on you as well." I looked up more surprised then he was but soon I pulled him into a kiss.

"I fucking love you Ishi. " I say tearing up. I was tearing up for the first time in forever, last time was when my brother died which I don't like talking or thinking about. "Language" He said hugging me and wipping my tear from my cheek. "And I love you to."

We were both tired as hell so we slept together in my dorm. And I am so fucking happy it was not the last time we did.