Taka Gets Sick (Part 2)

*Mondo's POV*

*Time Skip;The Next Day*

When I woke up I looked at my clock and noticed it was 2:55 pm.I quickly got dressed and got everything I would need and headed to the sauna. When I got there I was a minute late.

"You are a minute late Mondo!"

"Sorry I woke up at 2:55."

"And why did you stay up late?Where you scared to lose???"

"Yes I did stay up until 2:00 am so I could prepare and no I wasn't scared to lose." "Hehe sure you wern't."

"Trust me I wasn't"

"What ever you say." right after he said that he started to take his shirt off "GOD HES SOOO FUCKEN' HOT!WHY AM I LIKE THIS?!AAAAAAA!!!!" is all that my head said as I started to stare but then broke my gaze before he could see.I then started to take my shirt off.

"Well Taka are you ready to lose?"

"Heh the real question is are you ready to lose?"

*Another time skip;They were in the sauna until 6:00 pm*

"Y-You k-know bro.I-I am feeling c-cold still."

"Y-Yea sure you a-are T-Taka my b-bro." "J-Just give up n-now cause Im p-perfectly f-fine." As he said that he looked at the time and my eyes darted to his chest.He soon looked over.

"A-Are you o-ok M-Mondo?"

"Y-Yea I was just-"

"Just s-scare to l-lose?"

"N-No I was j-just wondering w-why your s-stil trying when y-your gonna l-lose."

*Another Time skip;9:00 pm*

"O-Ok Taka.We should get o-out."

"A-Are you finally giving u-up?"

"I-I guess.Ima go c-change" Right as I said that I stood up and noticed that his smile got realy big.I then walked out and changed.

*Yet ANOTHER Time skip;9:15 pm*

Taka hasn't come out yet.I soon walked to the sauna door and opened it to see Taka,laying on the floor and passed out.

"TAKA?!" He didn't move.I then picked him up and carried him to changing room. "Monokuma?" I asked.

"Yes?" He poped up.

"Where is everyone?"

"Dinning room having dinner."

"K thanks."

"Why did you wanna know Mondo?" "Well,Taka kinda...passed out in the sauna floor..." "Why...were...you...having...ANOTHER...SAUNA...BATTLE?!"

"We were gonna have a rematch but then made up."

"Thats not all,is it...you have a crush on him dont you."

"Heh I-I dont know what you t-talking about..."

"Yes you do."

"Whatever Ima just carry him to his room." "Bye Mondo.Have fun with your crush/boyfriend~"

"MONOKUMA I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FUCKING THROW YOU ACROSS THE FUCKING ROOM-" just as I was about to finish he disapeared. I then picked up Taka's body,who was for some odd reason was STILL asleep after all that, and I started to carry him to his room when I seen Hina,Sakura and Chihiro coming out of the dinning room.I decided to keep walking. Sakura~ "Mondo? Why are you carrying Taka?"

"He passed out after we had another sauna battle."

Hina~ "Another?"

"I figured it would be fun to have another since we had wanted to do another battle but made up right after."

Chihiro~ "Well how long were you in there?"

"I dont know...like 2-3 hours?"

Sakura~ "I see why he passed out"

"Well I best take him to his room."

Chihiro~ "Ok bye Mondo!"

Sakura~ "Good bye Mondo."

Hina~ "Bye Mondo!"

"Bye guys!" I said.I walked toward the dorms. I got to Taka's room and the opened the door.When I got in there I went to his bed and set him down and walked out.And went to get a snack then to bed.

*Time skip;the next morning*

*Taka's POV*

I woke up in my bed."U-Ugh..." I say as I wake up I notice I was horse and not feeling good at all. I couldn't get out of bed.I just layed there.A few minutes later I heard a knock at the door,I had to get up.I slowly walked to the door and opened it.Mondo was there and said

"Hey bro.You ok?"

"Mondo. I dont know..."

"Taka you sound horrible!Are you feeling ok?"

"No...I could barely get out of b-bed..."

"Here. Go back to bed Ill take care of you." "Dont you have to help Chihiro train?" "Ill go tell him I need to take care of you." "You dont have to bro-" "Yes I do." "Bro..." "What do you want to eat?" "I guess some soup..." "Ok.Ill go get it and tell Chihiro." "Ok..Thanks bro." "No problem." He says as I get in the bed and he opens the door. "Why does he care that much?And why...why is he so hot...." I though as he left. *Mondo's POV* As I walk out of room it feels as my heart sinks. I first went to find Chihiro.I seen him last going up to the dining room so I went there first.When I opened the door him and Leon where there talking. "Hey Chihiro!Hi Leon!" Leon~ "Sup Mondo!" Chihiro~ "Oh hi Mondo!" "Soooo Chihiro,I cant help you train today.." Chihiro~ "Why not?" "Taka is sick..." Chihiro~ "Oh no!" Leon~ "Soooo your gonna help Taka?" "Yep" Chihiro~ "Oh well tell him I hope he feels better!" Leon~ "Also have fun taking care of your crush~" "LEON I SWEAR TO GOD! I WILL THROW YOU AND MONOKUMA ACROSS THE ROOM!" Leon~ "Wait what did Monokuma do" "HE SAID THE SAME EXAT THING LAST NIGHT WHEN TAKA PASSED OUT AND I WAS BEING NICE AND CARRIED HIM TO HIS ROOM!" Leon ~ "Wait Taka passed out?" Chihiro~ "They had another sauna battle." Leon~ "Depending on how long you were in there might be why he is sick." "Well...We were in the for maybe 3 hours...or longer..." Leon~ "Yea...thats why...." "Any way I need to get him some soup." Leon~ "Ok bye!" Chihiro~ "Bye Mondo!" They said as I went into the kitchen and made him soup.Then I headed to Taka's room.

*Taka's POV*

I was just laying in bed waiting for Mondo to come back.Then I heard the door open."Hey bro.Here is your soup." He set it on the table and help me sit up in the bed then handed. me the soup."T-Thanks bro..." I say as I start eating.I gain the courage to ask him a spesific question I have wanted to ask him.

"H-Hey Mondo?"

"Yes Bro?"

"Why are you so c-caring?"

"Your my best friend...there is another reason though..."

"That reason is?"

"I..."

"You?" I ask curiously raising an hour.

"I love you Taka...I want to date you."

"H-Huh?!"

"Why did you just say so?" I say looking him dead in the eyes.

"Its not that easy....Can I just kiss you?"

"Of course." I say. He moves close to me and we kiss. We release from the kiss and look each other lovingly in the eyes.

"I love you Taka."

"I love you too Mondo.Also sorry if you get sick."

"Its ok Babe."