I guess Ill see you soon

Warnings- Sad Ishimaru, Dead Mondo, Ishimaru trying to starve himself

Taka layed in his bed, crying. He had been like that for the past few days after Mondo was executed. He told Monokuma to just execute him instead... but that little brat bear did not care at all, he wanted to see him suffer. He had decided that he would not eat, he would starve himself so he would reunite with Mondo. They had gained a friendship over a few days, even though they were enemies at first, they made up. Later on about a day before the murder they had started dating, which they kept a secret from the others.

There was a knock at the door. He didn't want to awnser but he did. When he awnsered he was greeted by Kyoko. "Hey Taka. Are you ok? You haven't been eating or even came out of your room." He didn't respond. "Taka. I need an awnser." "No I'm not ok and N-No I haven't been." "Taka you need to eat." "I just want to see Mondo again." Kyoko nodded. "I understand that but what would he want you to do." Taka thought for a second. "Survive I guess." "Do it for him ok." Taka nodded. "Good bye Taka. Have a good night." "Bye and good night Kyoko."

Taka sat on his bed thinking what to do. But thinking about Mondo only made him cry more. There was one thing kind Monokuma did. He gave Taka one of Mondo jackets. He mentioned it would be best not to wear it in front of others so they wouldn't know they dated. Taka curled up in the hoodie and tried to sleep.

Time skip to a few days later

Taka had walked to the dinning Hall and got a small snack and headed back to his room. When he opened the door he noticed a note on the ground. He went and sat on the bed and read it. It was from Hifumi, the noted asked to meet him in the art room storage. He knew what would happen. I guess I'll see you soon Mondo. He thought. He smiled and headed there where he would meet his doom.

A/N- That's all I'm doing for this one. I don't want to make it anymore emotional for myself and you guys.