One

Meeting

You didn't mean to be so distracted, all you ever wanted to do was buy a card about that new famous game you want to try. Plus you ditched your class for this.

So why in the word do you kept on looking at this guy hand instead of completing your form of registered in this game?

"Do you need some help?"

You look up from his hand to his face. Realizing you've been staring for a while, you blink, cheeks flushing and you immediately look away shaking your head.

Why does he have suck beautiful fingers?! It's so unfair to have such beautiful fingertips, specially he's a guy!

You thought, mindlessly tapping on the keyboard loudly disturbing the guy right beside you.

"Are you okay?"

It was not like he care, but you look like you're about to break the keyboard in half.

Besides, the 'Glory' on your screen caught interest in his eyes, wondering if you're just new to this game or have been playing quite awhile now.

You on the other hand can't help but to sweat nervously as you started to gain more attention, the feeling of his friend, just beside him looking at you as you can see on your peripheral vision was enough to make you feel nervous.

You're an introvert, spending most of your times with the cycle of, home - school - home. But today you decided to ditch school and threw your cycle out of the window. And now here you are, drowning in stares of other people and asking if you're okay.

Nervous on what to answer as you stare at the screen trying to complete your info on the game, you once again heard a voice.

"Ye Xiu, I think you scared her"

Followed by a chuckle, making you look to your side.

There you saw the guy who asked you a few moments earlier almost bickering with a guy with brown hair and gentle appearance, but in the end they end up laughing, causing the owner of the shop scold them for being to loud, and making you snicker silently before going back to your business.

Being quite absorbed in the game, you didn't notice the two guys behind you, watching your every move in the game as you decided to choose your class as Unspecialized without thinking twice nor looking interest at the other class.

"Wow, I rarely seen someone choose unspecialized"

You jump in your seat as you felt a breath on your neck causing you to startle and look behind you.