Six

Winter Arcane

You sat just below the side of the Excellent Era, fixing your skirt as waited for your name to be called

You're aware of the next event, having to be the special guest playing with the 3 pros and 3 selected lucky contestant.

Today was the day you finally get to attend the event, yesterday you manage to take care of the things in the office, and since the show was running late today you manage to finish your works.

In the office

"Hey Lex, Where is the president?"

Lex, Your secretary look up from his computer outside your office

"huh, She's inside"

he stated, pointing the door

"but I just checked, no one is there"

"huh?!"

whats left was a note on the table

'I'll be out. Don't go look for me. I left my phone on the cabinet :) All the documents and presentation are on my usb on the cabinet too. I'll be back the day after tomorrow. Ask Lex if you have question'

- (First name)(Last name)

Back to Glory All Star

You sure is tired, but you did know that at every event in Glory, those two never failed to have a spare ticket for you. Thinking you'll at least make it.

But you never did, only today.

Now with Su Mucheng having to pic the two contestant, you are to come up to the stage. Fixing your skirt as you stand up, you walk slowly, making your way carefully up the stage, tugging your turtle neck as you felt your cheeks heating as people started looking at you.

"Please welcome these 7 players up to the stage"

You smile slightly to Su Mucheng, then to the other contestant as you stand beside them.