Eight

Catching up

You can't help but to let out a giggle as you heard a familiar voice up on the stage, looking up to see Mucheng doing the same

You smile to yourself before standing up, dusting off your skirt together with your black stockings before you went out, trying to get some fresh air.

It was cold of course, you can't help but to cling on the strap of your purse as you step out side, the cold breeze brushing off your cheeks was enough to send chill down your spine and makes your cheeks go red.

You look around the stalls surrounding the arena before yoh finally get to see what you've been looking for since you came out.

Though freezing, for it is winter already. You casually walk on the street, calmly breathing as you took steps carefully, making sure not to slip on your boots for that would be a problem.

"Damn it's feeezing!"

You stated when you finally make it to the stand

You purchase what you need to purchase, soon you hurried your way back into one of the bench outside the arena, knowing who could be in there.

"Oh, You're faster than me (Your name) no wonder you disappear"

Said by Mucheng as you sat beside her.

"Pity, I was about to watch you in distress getting talked by the pros"

You pout at her words.

"I won't be in distress, and even if I did! I would just say hi and run off"

"Sounds like a plan"

She said with a giggle, causing you to smile at her masked figure.

"Good thing you had your jacket and cap, I don't want you to get cold"

You stated, leaning against the bench but end up straightening your back as it was dead cold.

Perhaps rushing out of the office without a proper attire is a big mistake at your part, specially now winter.

"Say (Your name), have you seen him yet?"

"Yup, after the race event"

You said with a smile

She look at you, brows frowning.

"That's it?"

"Yup, that's it. We promise to catch up later though"

You replied, looking around once again for it was somehow a peaceful night

"By the way ain't our hologram technology cool?"

You suddenly asked, making Mucheng look at you with wide eyes

"Your company did that?"

"Yup, that was one of my projects a couple of years ago!"

You chirp, smiling sheepishly

"Amazing, you two got out faster than me"

You both turn to look at Ye Xiu who was now walking towards you two.

Mucheng then proceeds to put down her mask and shades saying,

"The games over! Let's get some ice cream!"

You can't help but to smile, holding up a hand to greet him once again

"Its winter now.."

"Winter is the best time! It won't melt as fast! We can enjoy it slowly"

Mucheng reason, causing you to chuckle as she starts to lead the way, Ye Xiu standing beside you

You look up into him,

"Come on, she has a point. I'll pay"

You stated, only to receive a shake of head with a smile

"Alright, lets go. I can't win to you two"

You only chuckle, before your glaze lowers to his hand.

End up making him do the same, looking down to his own hand before looking back into you who suddenly turn into a blushing mess, tucking a loose strand of (hair color) hair behind your ear.

He let out a chuckle before holding out your hand before tucking it on the pocket of his jacket.

"If you want to hold my hand you could have taken it"

He stated, making you look more like a tomato

"Hey! Hurry up you two"

Mucheng stated in the distance, making you and Ye Xiu hurry your ass off.

Hands silently holding together.

"So what do you want? My treat"

You said with a smile, heading beside Su Mucheng leaving Ye Xiu behind

As she started pointing out her liking, you look behind to ask Ye Xiu on what he want only to see him trying to find something.

"Perhaps you left it at the stage"

You stated, standing in front of him, his attention once again shifted into you

You then started fishing out something out of your purse, after successfully fishing out your wallet and the thing.

You hand him a pack of brand new cigarette you knew of his liking. For a moment he blink before taking it.

You smile at him before pinching his cheek,

"Don't smoke to often okay?"