𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 2

Chaewon POV
I woke up and yawned. I did some exercise before sleeping so I had a good night's sleep. I remove the blanket from me and swing my legs to the side making my legs touch the cold wooden floor.

I yawned and stretched as I headed towards the bathroom. I checked the time.

'Alexa, what's the time right now?'

'It's 7:47 am right now' said the white box in a robotic voice.

I smiled at the fact that I had an hour and a half before I had to reach work. I quickly enter my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I splashed some water on my face and headed to the kitchen.

I made myself a cup of tea as I turned my computer on. I searched for jobs since this one was temporary. I have dreamed to became a video editor since I was young.

I was kept looking for jobs when one caught my eye. Bighit Entertainment. I clicked on it and started reading the details. I realised that I have all the requirements except one.

'Must be married'. My luck isn't good.

I started searching for other jobs when I realised it was already 8:23 am.

I rushed to the bathroom and took a bath. I did all necessary things and went outside my apartment making sure to lock it.

It was currently 8:49am so I decided to grab a bite. I wasn't in the mood to make food either so I went to the nearest café.

I ate some food and went to the flower shop. It was on the street and there were no shops there besides this one but we still had many customers.

I decided to group some flowers together when I saw a boy looking at some flowers. I went towards him and I recognized.

The boy with the grey hoodie.

What a coincidence! I went towards him and waited for him to notice.

"Oh- uh hi.." he said.

"What are you doing here?" he asked

I laughed.

"I should be the one asking you that" I said and soon he noticed my name tag.

"Oh uh sorry" he said scratching his nape.

"Chaewon" he read the name plate slowly, looking into my eyes. He sure knows how to appreciate someone's name.

"Hmm" I said "Who are you looking flowers for?"

"Shouldn't you ask what kind of flowers am i looking for?" he asked, with his hands in his pocket.

"well... It depends. Its different if its for your friend and different for your love." I said, explaining everything.

"I'm looking for flowers for my mom" he said

"Oh! Is it her birthday?" I asked waiting for a reply.

"Noo... Sometimes you just have to do special things for a person so that they remember they are loved."

"Damn.... Thats deep." I said zoning out.

I suddenly snapped back in and exclaimed, "oh- what? Sorry." embarrassingly

He just laughed. I packed some flowers for his mother and told him to pay at the counter. We bid goodbyes when I suddenly asked.

"wait. I never got to know your name"

"Jae Yoon"