𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 6

You and him were texting a lot recently. Everyday. Every hour. You could say you had fallen for him. And fallen hard. You thought about him when there was nothing on your mind.

You had gone to the company for the audition (?) as well. They were yet to tell you if you got in or not. Everyday after waking up you prayed to god that you did.

Today was the 3rd date since you had met him. You were getting ready for the date when suddenly you recieved a mail. You opened it realising that it was from Bighit.

Dear Miss Chaewon, you are required to come to the Bighit company by 7:30 sharp.

You checked the time on your phone. 5:34 it read. You decided to call Jake to tell him that you will not be able to come.

'Hello' said Jake, from the other end of the call.

'Hi! I just wanted to inform you that I won't be able to come to the date'

'Why?'

'I have been called to the Bighit company regarding the job application.'

'Oh. Best of luck then'

'Yeah, thanks. Bye!'

He replied and the call was cut. You were very anxious because you desperately wanted that job. The month was coming to an end and you had to pay the rent. The anxiety exceeded to the point that you had to take pills.

The time had finally come. You were ready with the clothes that you thought fit the best with the occasion. You grabbed your stuff and left.

You called an Uber and soon arrived to your destination. Your heart at this point was beating our of your chest. You walked to the reception as you heard your heels clicking.

You asked the receptionist, "I'm Kim Y/N. I was called here through mail."

"Just wait a minute miss." she said and started searching something on the computer. She showed me the directions and I went there.

Time skip
I was so happy that I was in tears. "Miss Chaewon! You have passed! You shouldn't be crying. Smile!" said one of the directors.

I bowed and left the room. I was so overwhelmed that I kept smiling. I decided to call Jake.

"Jake!" I squealed