𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 5

"a lawyer?" I asked, surprised

"yeah. Is it bad?" he said awkwardly chuckling

"no no. I've never met a someone my age who wants to be a lawyer"

"now you have I guess"

"sooo, will you go on a date with me?"

"Hmm. Is this supposed to be a trick question?"

"just answer" he nagged

"I'd love to!"

"when?"

"I dunno. Its my first date."

"mine too!" he exclaimed

"is tonight okay? 6 or 7?"

"I'm free at 6. Where do we meet?"

"Where we first met." you said

The bus screeched as I realised my stop had come.

"A date it is then" he said, while smiling.

Few hours later
You picked out an outfit which was really casual since you weren't a big fan of fancy things. You had applied for the job at Bighit because you realised that you were seeing the requirements for a makeup artist instead of a video editor. (dumb lol)

You got ready and put on some light makeup. You didn't wanna go overboard with the look. It was 5:47 pm right now so you decided to head over to the bus stand.

When you reached there, he was already there. He noticed you and started walking towards you.

"wow you look beautiful" he said, smiling.

"thanks. You too!"

You both walked to one of the restraunts and took a seat for 2. You both ordered some food with some lemonade. You both talked about your interest in video editing and he did as well.

The date went well. It looked like one from the Netflix movies. The perfect one. You both were walking back to the the bus stop. It was quiet. Just the sound of crickets could be heard.

"I had a great time." you said like literally everyone does.

"me too" he replied, he continued.

"Can I have your number?"