𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 7

" Jake! " I squealed

" Wh- what happened? " he asked through the phone.

" I passed! I passed! " I yelled in excitement

" Out? " jokingly, he asked

" No you idiot, I passed the interview! " I answered, calling him an idiot.

" For real?! I am so happy for you! " now, he was telling in excitement as well.

" Date? " I askef

" I'll pick you up in an hour " he said and ended the call

I merrily walked out of the building. I was on my way home but I remembered that I still had to inform the owner of the flower shop that I couldn't work there. The owner was an old yet young lady. Always energetic. She was a parent figure to me. I couldn't belive that I had to give her this bad news.

I turned around and started walking towards the flower shop. Once I reached it, I looked at the lady. She was watering the flowers and making bouquets as usual.

" Aunt? "

" Oh Chaewonie! I was just thinking about you. Its your day off. Isn't it? Or have I mistaken? "

" It is my day off I am just here to tell you that I won't be working here anymore. "

" Really? "

" yes. I apologize if I'm causing you any trouble by doing this but we both know that this was a temporary job. "

" Its alright. I am no one to force you to something that you won't to do. And it's understandable this job didn't give you enough money to run your house. It's alright with me. You can come tomorrow to collect this month's pay. Thank you for working with me. "

I smiled at her and left. I hurriedly walked towards my house for I didn't want to be late to the date. As I have mentioned before, I have grown feelings for Jake. I mean why wouldn't I? He's an angel!

And I believe that the feelings are mutual. I Mena, they obviously are. Today I am going to confess my feelings to him. I hope it goes well.

I change into different clothes and head out of my house. I waited for a while when I see Jake walking towards me. I stand there, awkwardly waiting for him to come. Either he didn't sense the awkwardness or he just wants it to be this way.

We soon went to the ice cream stand. We ordered 2 ice creams. I bought chocolate and he bought vanilla. We kept talking about stuff. Whenever we were together we would keep talking. There was no end. You always found something to talk about.

We finished our ice creams and took a stroll in the park. We were still talking but suddenly there was silence. None of us said anything. We were still walking tho.

I decided to break the silence.

" I really like you, Jake. And I have since we've started hanging out together. Even though I sense that the feelings mutual i just wanted you to know. "

He stopped walking and looked shocked. His eyes were big and jaw was dropped.

" Did I saw anything wrong? " I asked, inquisitively

" I like you too "

So, that's the end of this weird story. It would have been longer if I weren't so lazy. Lmao. But yeah thanks for reading, comment and vote as well. Inform me if their are any errors in the grammar or the story. I wrote the 1st part 1 month ago so lol