𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 4

Chaewon POV
As soon as I saw the message I decided to go to sleep. it was 9:30 then so I thought I should got some good sleep.

I cleaned the little mess I made in the kitchen, turned off the lights and went to my room. I tightened my ponytail and decided to stretch a bit because I have heard that stretching before sleeping gets you a good night's sleep.

I took out my earphones and started listening to music while stretching. After the 1st song, Heartbeat started playing. A smile automatically made its way to my face as I remembered day before yesterday when I first met Jae Yoon.

After feeling tired, I decided to call it a day and went to sleep.

Next morning; 7:12 am
Skipping my boring morning, I went outside my house locking it. I had read a news on the newspaper today, that there are a lot of robberies taking place near my area. I was honestly scared because my financial status isn't very stable and I live alone. I just wished it wouldn't happen to me.

I went to the bus stop waiting for the bus when someone tapped on my shoulder. I flinched because I was already feeling scared about the fact that a person could be robbing my house at the moment.

"I'm sorry if I scared you" Jae Yoo mumbled.

"No no its alright. My guard was down so I got scared." I lied

He stood next to me not saying anything. I honestly wasn't scared anymore. I just needed anyone who I knew close to me to feel safe.

I would have plugged my earphones in but I did not want him to feel like he was a boring person even though he was not. I turned to Jae Yoon and saw that he had his air pods in his ears. My lips automatically formed a thin line as I slowly turned my head back to the same direction. Wow.

I lost the will to listen to music so I just stood there. The cold air kept hitting my face as I stood there. The bus soon came and stopped in front of us. Us and the others boarded the bus.

I saw him sit at a window seat taking his air pods out. Huh? I just stood there mentally debating whether I should sit next to him or not. Suddenly he pat the seat next to me. I have a questioning look as I pointed towards myself.

He laughed and nodded. I sat there not knowing what to do. He kept looking outside the window. Damn. He looks so Ethereal. He suddenly snapped his neck at my direction but I was quick enough to look away but I did no what to do.

I looked outside the other window when I heard him chuckle.

"What?" I questioned

"I'd ask you on a date but I don't know enough about you" he said, not affected in any way by the sentence he just said.

"wow" I said not breaking eye contact

"Sooo tell me about your self" he suggested

"Well" I broke the eye contact "My parents live in Daegu, I'm here to pursue my dream of becoming a video editor, maybe open a YouTube channel later, I live in a small house. Yeah, that's pretty much you need to know before our first date."

"Wow" he said, not knowing how to reply.

"What about you?"

"Well I wanna be a lawyer"

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a few days. Its because due to online classes, I've decided to limit the usage of my phone. A student from my country was declared brain dead a few days back because of using mobile phone + the computer used for the online classes. Even though his heart was beating, his brain wasn't responding. Please limit usage of earphones as well! Stay safe! ❤️
-Author