Chapter 4: Time to Admit My Crush

In the morning the girls wake up and go downstairs in their pj's for breakfast.  After they finished eating they went upstairs to get dressed.  Avery put on some white skinny jeans, a Shawn Mendes T-shirt, and her checkered vans.  Lily decided to wear a blue Panic! at the disco shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, a black and white flannel tied around her waist, and her black and white high top vans.  Once they were all dressed they grabbed their skateboards and went to go meet Jack and the skate park for a few hours before they go to get lunch.  Once the girls get to the skate park they wait for Jack to show up.  "So Lily, are you going to tell him?"  "Yes I am but I think I'm going to wait until lunch, or maybe after lunch when we go to the mall."  "I think you should do it at the mall."  "alright I'll do that but shh he's coming."

The girls noticed Jack arrived at the skatepark and go to greet him.  After greeting him the three of them go skate around  and do some tricks at the skatepark for about 3 hours.  "Man we've been skating for a while, Jack,  Avery, you guys ready to go to lunch?"  "Yeah sure let's go, we can go to Jack-In-The-Box for lunch".  Jack suggested.  "Okay sounds good." Lily and Avery say at the same time.  The three teens head on their way to go get lunch. Once they all got their they ordered there food then sat down together to eat. after they finish eating they have Jack's mom pick them up to bring them to the mall so they can leave their skateboards in the car and not have to carry them with them in the mall. Soon Jack's mom comes and picks them up to take them to the mall, once they got there they went inside and started shopping around.

After about an hour of looking around Lily whispers to Avery her plan to tell Jack she likes him.  "Ok so you're going to say you have to go to the bathroom or something and me and him are going to walk around to some stores and then I'll talk to him about it.  Sound good?"  "Yup sounds good!"  After the girls discuss the plan, Avery goes off to the bathroom leaving Jack and Lily together.  As the two of them walked to some more stores they decide to sit and chat in the lounge area.  "Hey um Jack, I have something I've been meaning to tell you."  "Actually I do too but what did you want to tell me?".  "I kinda Sorta Like you...".  "Wait really?  That's funny Lily because I was gunna say the same thing!".  "Oh my gosh really I never thought this would happen!"  "So um Lily, will you go out with me?"  "Of course I will!".  They gave each other a hug and held hands as they went to go find Avery.  

Once they found Avery they all got ready to leave.  Avery's mom came to pick her up and Jack's mom came to pick up Lily and Jack so they could hangout at his house.  once they get to Jack's house they decide to watch a movie together in Jack's room.  They both decide to watch Finding Dory because they are huge Disney fans.  After that Lily got ready to go home and jack gave her a kiss goodbye.  They next day Lily and Jack go on a movie date.  Since they are huge Disney fans they went to go see Frozen 2.  "That movie was the best!"  "Your right Lily, but it was even better since I got to see it with you."  "Yea it was way better being able to see an amazing movie with the person I love."  After the movie Jack and Lily decide to go pick up Avery and they decide to go for a ride on their skateboards around the block before the sun fully sets.  Once they made it back home they all decide to video chat with each other on skype.  After a few hours of long talks and sharing laughs they finally hang up because they are all going to go shopping the next day to do their back to school shopping.  

The next day Jack gets in his car and picks up Lily and Avery and they go back to school shopping together.  Since its their junior year their parents decided to let them go shopping for school clothes and supplies by themselves.  Each of their parents gave them the money they need to get all the stuff they need for school.  Once they are all in the car they decided to use their own money to get lunch together.  Once they ordered their food from the food court Avery decided to go and pay for everyone's food because she wanted to be nice and give her friends a treat and also to celebrate her two best friends dating.  After they ate they went to shop for clothes first.  The three of them each bought two full outfits to have for school just to start off.  Avery and Lily decided to buy their outfits from HotTopic and Jack got his from Hollister.  Once they got their outfits they went to the Foot Locker and they each picked out 2 pairs of shoes.  they picked out a pair of sneakers for gym and another pair of any kind of shoes to wear.  After they all chose their shoes they left the mall and went to Walmart to buy their school supplies.  Once they all got home they decided to go to bed because it was already 10:30 pm.