Chapter 5: The Last Week Of Summer Break!

It's Saturday, the day before the last week of summer break starts and Jack, Lily, Avery and their Moms go on a big vacation to New York City.  The dad's didn't go because sadly they all had to work.  At the hotel they are staying at the mom's have their own room and the teens have their own room that has a door connecting to the parents room.  As Lily walks into their room she says, "I can't believe we have this whole room to ourselves!"  "Yea its so awesome, ok so who is going to sleep where?" Avery asked.  Lily walks over to one bed and decides that is the bed she is going to sleep in.  Avery was going to share a bed with Lily but she decided to be sneaky and claim the other bed forcing Jack to share a bed with Lily.  "Okay so it looks like i am going to be sharing a bed with you Lily.  I mean as long as that is ok with you of course."  "Haha yea that's fine."  Jack walks over to the bed Lily is sitting on and puts his pillow and blanket on the bed.  

Once everyone unpacked their stuff they decided to go to the pool.  so everyone changed into their swim suits and went down to the pool.  After spending a few hours at the pool everyone decides to go back to their rooms and change into dry clothes and go out to eat for dinner.  They decide to go to a nearby pizza place and order pizza for dinner.  once they all finish their food they decide to go for a walk through central park.  as the sun starts to set they make their way back to the hotel and get ready for bed.

In the morning everyone got out of bed and went in their pj's to the hotel lobby for breakfast.  "So girls what do you think our mom's have planned for today?"  "huh I don't know, that's a good question.  Do you have any ideas Lily?"  "As a matter of fact I do know.  But guess what I can't tell you".  "Aww man come on Lily tell me and Jack, we wanna know!"  "Nope sorry".  "Oh fine, well anyways come on guys we should probably go down to the lobby to meet our moms for breakfast."  Jack, Avery, and Lily head down to the lobby together after getting dressed and meet their mom's.  once they are all together in the lobby they go to the wax museum.  once they got their they went inside and got to take pictures together with all the different statues of different characters and celebrities and have a fun time.

For the next few days of their trip they went to see and do different things. On the last day of their trip they catch their plane and head home. Now that they are back in California they all went straight home because it's 9:45 and tomorrow is the first day of school. Once they get home they pack up their school bags, pick out their outfits for the first day of school and head off to bed.

~The End~

*Authors Note: i hope you guys enjoyed this story that i wrote.  i have a second book that continues this one where Lily, Avery, and Jack are juniors and go through their junior year together.  if you guys want me to publish that book on here let me know, also let me know what you think of this book!  also give me some ideas for a title for this book im not sure if i like its current title or not so if you have any title ideas let me know and when i choose a winner for the title of this book i will give you a shout out.*