The meeting

" so mione anything interesting happen over the holidays" asks Harry " nothing much happened it was actually very boring" i lie " what about you two?" " I'm living with Sirius now and it's been a much nicer summer than normal" he says smiling he's gained weight and looks a lot happier. " I had a boring summer too just spent time at home with the family Fred and George blew up percys bedroom mum threatened to cut of bills hair on the week he was able to visit and Charlie sent letters from Romania" Ron says " that sounds more interesting than mine" I laugh and then we just go back to meaningless chatter .
After the feast
" hermione dumbledore wants to see you" says a gryffindor prefect Harry and Ron look at me in a questioning  way . But I just shrug faux confusion I feel horribly guilty lying to my friends like this but I leave . " jelly slugs" I say to the entrance . The stairs open . I walk up them and sit down oppposite dumbledore at his desk . " miss granger we are here to discuss the very serious matter of your Veela heritage" " yes sir" " I trust you haven't told anyone" " no professor" "I think we should tell everyone that will make the courting and your schooling very easy on your 17th birthday you will become fully controlled by your Veela side and I must ask can you control your wings and claws yet?" I simply open my wings and extend my claws in response. " very good" he says " now my proposal is we have an announcement tomorrow at breakfast and make sure everyone understands what is going on you can continue a normal life until your birthday when you will have stop schooling and start answering letters and looking at suitors" " as you wish professor" " your family will be alerted as soon as your back to human that is both your muggle family and the introduction of your wizarding Veela family you can go now unless you have any questions" " no sir" " well than have a nice sleep miss granger oh and If anyone asks tell them I wanted to ask about making you head of charms club" " yes professor goodnight" and with that I leave . When I walk back into the common room ( the prefect told me the password) . I talk to Harry and Ron tell them it was just about charms club and go to bed it will all be fine tomorrow you can stop lying tomorrow I think as I drift off too sleep.