The wedding

I lead hermione to our new room " err sir" I ask dumbledore as I sit her down on our bed " why is there clasps on this wall?" " those mr Weasley are for holding miss granger captive when you need to the toilet or a shower or to get changed you clasp her limbs in and cover her hands to stop her launching fireballs" I'm horrified by this " but I need the toilet know!" I exclaim " well then why don't you practice" he says walking out the room gulping I stand up and pick her up easily she's very light she rests her head on my shoulder as I carry her to the wall I slowly put her down and sore on the floor she stays standing as long as I keep my hold on her ankle then I clasp one of them and the other . I stand up as I let go she growls and tries to reach me but the clasps are magical and she can't escape I then grab her right arm before clasping that and then her left I wrap her hands in the protective material and step back she growls loudly and starts trying to get to me it's heartbreaking there stands the girl who was nothing but my best friend yesterday as a crazed romance machine today . I turn and walk into the bathroom I can hear her screaming and she doesn't stop until I finish and come out to realise her than she grabs me and pulls me back to the bed snuggling down under the duvet I lie there her body attached to mine her arm over my stomach and I sigh putting my head on top of hers and my arm over her side .
The wedding 21st of September
We walk down the aisle holding hands seeing as we can't be separated I stand on one side and she stands opposite me holding my hands . All of the vows are a sickening blur and then you may kiss the bride she throws herself onto my putting her arms around my neck and I place my hands on her back as sparks fly . Now we just have to mate .