The Dwarves,Elfs,and Orcs

"I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"It's fine." Bilbo tried to have a pleasent conversation with Chara,but it lead to an awkward moment instead.

"Umm I like to read books and cook,do you have anything you enjoy doing?"

"Chocolate." Chara answered bluntly.

"Ohh." Luckily for Bilbo,someone called out his name,breaking the awkward silence,although faint,he can still hears it. "The dwarves! This way!"

"I know,I have ears too." Chara stated,not knowing hobbits have a sharper hearing than an average human. Not that she's an average human,or a human at all,for a matter of fact.

This doesn't bother Bilbo at all. He already know Chara's not human.

"Bilbo!" "Where are you thieve!" the voice became clear and closer. But then it stopped. The sound of fighting resonated from far away.

"Oh no." Bilbo looks worried. He fasten his pace.

They looked and look,but it was in vain.

"Oi,up there." Chara informed Bilbo. Above their heads are cobwebs,very big cobwebs with myriad of patterns and shape.

"I think your friend got themself in a rather sticky sintuation." Chara tried to teez Bilbo but he was nowhere to be seen,with the naked eye that is. She can sense him,he is on a tree,trying to climb up to his friends. But why the cloacking? Chara was about to yell out when she detected several life force headed this way.

"Ahh..I see..." she summoned her knife.

"Come at me."

Meanwhile

Meanwhile..Bilbo was cutting the webs one by one.

"There you go." He cut and cut and cut,till all his friends,who were wrapped in cocoons,fall one by one.The numerous webs soften and slowen their fall. They instantly broke out moments after they landed. Like a butterfly out of it's cocoon. They immediately took a stance. Because before them was a pile of corpses. Monster corpses. With a strange figure on top of it.

Chara.

"What in the name of Melkur is that thing?" one of the dwarf, Dwalin,gasped.

"It's a monster!" Thorin claimed. They were ready to fight. Waiting for Chara to pounce at them. But Chara, descended slowly,from the mountain of dead spiders,like there was a stair. It's as if she planned it out ahead of time. She 'smiled' at the dwarven group,making them more intimidated.

"DEMON!" Balin held his weapon tightly.

"Wait!" Bilbo said,falling from a tree.

"Don't attack her! She's a friend!" he shouted,while getting up and dusting himself off.

"You call THAT a friend! Then the elf of this forest is my friend!"
Kili sarcasticly proclaimed.And then....

"We rather die than be your friend! Disgusting dwarve!" a voice like a man of his 20 sounded.A group of elf,now with their bow pointed to Bilbo's group,have abruptly entered the conversation between the dwarves and Bilbo.