War

The elf army is left with only half of it's original number. Chara is on a rampage.

"Re-retreat!" one of them yelled,desperate.

"A̸̫̥̠̐͂͝ḥ̸̝̗̇͆h̷͚̫̯͑̽ͅ,̷͖͙̳͈͙̓͜p̸̣͚͉͚̮͙͍̹̀̕l̶̹̰̆̅e̸̢̗̮̤̺̝̳͚͖̞̔͆̃a̵̡͈͙̱̣̠̻͙͓̓͐̕s̸̛͚͉̹͎̪̠̋́̑͑͘è̴̪̤̲̀̆͝ ̸̧̬̻̼͖̒͛̓̋̀̽̑͝b̶̦̻̫͔̰͙̕̕e̶̛͇̺̩͛͗͂̅̆́̿̕ ̸̝̙͚̰̗̑͂̅̓͝g̶̨̙̜̤͙͔̮̗͙̈́͂͋̎ǫ̴̻͈̥͙̻̭̅̈́͐ȯ̷̩̜̱̪̯̰̖̐̽́͝͝ḓ̴̛͚̱̳̈́́͆͊̏ ̷̫̠̤͕̭̲̀̾̎̾͘ȃ̷̭͙̱̹̬̣͕̦̙̀̂̀̉͒̾͑n̶̨̧͚͕̜̖̜͙̓̄͝d̸̢̛̠̯̙̜̲̻̎̏͛̐͐͜ͅ ̷̨̞̟͛̾̎ş̷̳̯̘͚͔̦̥̅́̉͒ͅṭ̷̲͓͔̈͛͋͊̀̊̒̀͒a̵̧̳̖͔͎̣̫̤͊ý̷̡̔̏͘ͅ ̸͕̽̾̅s̴̛̞͔̖͚̫̆̀̅̒̊̀̇̏ţ̷̜̩̮̳̟̤̯̀̐̐̏̇̅̋i̵͍̭͑̓͒̆́́ḷ̴͉̩̼̌̿͐̽̊̐̎̌̀͑l̶̮̘̜͈͎̍́̂̏͆͒̓͠ͅ ̸̖͉͈͈͋͗͒̋̈̈́͋̇̎͝m̴̧͙̳̰͇̰̫͙͍̀̋̈̐́͑͘̕y̵̡͎͈̭͈̳̠͐̌̑̒͊̆̀̚̚ ̶̰̪̺̫̲̱͈͕͙̼̇̌̿͗̇̃̊̂̚ȩ̸̪̟͈̎͝͠x̵͈͈͍̰͖̭̓̑̂̓̽͋̔̂̉p̵̖̙̱̄̾̅̈́̑̋̒̕è̸͎̪̾͋́͆̅͐͌̕r̵̛̯͍̿̈́i̵̡̠̭̼̠̱̊ͅě̴̛̛̦͖̣̆̋̀n̴̞̻̝̱̙̏̎̇̉̽c̴̮͈͉͈̼͕̗̟̣̈͗è̴̯͈̖͈̳ ̵̰̙͒͝p̵̭̏̀̑̋͑͊̄͑ò̷̹̙͇͔̭͖̼̑́͊͌̂͜͝ï̶̖̫͕̱͛͋ń̷̢̰̱̹̲̗̘̞͔͋̿̑͗̆̈́̕͝t̵̡̛͕̦́͊͂̑̏̆̕͜s̴̘̔̋̃̋͂̿̉~"

The dwarven army will arrive tomorrow,while the orcs army is nowhere to be seen. But then,out of nowhere an earthquake erupted. Near the hill behind the elf sprung out a giant looking worm.

"Ah,more people that wants to die? More exp for me then!"

Seeing the elf retreating, she rushed to the orcs that came out of the hole,with a smile. Several trolls with catapults on their back were on the frontline.

"Ah,so appetizers first huh?"

Some of the trolls lose an arm while others lose their heads

Some of the trolls lose an arm while others lose their heads. But the orcs didn't falter,as evil as their race is,their fighting spirit are just as high. They must avenge their king.

"Uuu guuuurrrrzzz!!!" All of them charged at Chara. But ants can't beat anteaters.

"HAHAHA!" Chara laughed sadisticly.

"Some determination you guys have, for a monster that is." Chara jumped high in the air.

"Enough playing around." she said, before something appeared near her shoulder and...

" she said, before something appeared near her shoulder and