𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 - 𝐖𝐉

this imagine contains 🔞 content, if you aren't comfortable with reading these types of imagines, I advise to NOT read unless comfortable. thank you !

꒰ written by @moviehyuns ꒱

—————

after weeks of work and school you were finally on school break meaning a free week with no schedule. you thought to yourself that the way to make this week exciting and memorable was to hold a sleepover. luckily you live alone so it wouldn't disrupt anyone, apart from your neighbours. you started to contact all your friends including your boyfriend. of course you had to include him, wonjin was one of the most sociable person you know so he would be the one to lighten up the mood.

a few hours passed by and you were getting ready with snacks and the rooms sorted for your friends to sleep in. you got changed into a white, mesh bralette bra, red silk robe and black leggings. suddenly you hear the sweet tune of your door bell, they where here you thought although it was still an hour before the expected time. you open the door expecting friends to flood in but instead you saw only one person, wonjin.
you smile and hug him before letting him in. "you're quite early, much excited i guess?", you teased. "it's a sleepover y/n, who wouldn't be excited?", he laughed along and you led him into your room to set his bags down.

you were both now huddled up on your bed talking about the sleepover will be planned but he wasn't all that concentrated on your words at all. "what do you think?", you finished off your plan and asked your boyfriend about it but he didn't reply. "wonjin? i said, what do you think?", you snapped your fingers at his ear to have him listen again. "o- oh yeah,, sounds great-", he replied hurriedly and looked up at your eyes and smiled. "you look great by the way, y/n", so that's where all of his attention went. you blushed a little before replying. "thank you?", you looked at his eyes, you could see he was eager for you right now.

he swiftly got up and hovered above you, with no hesitation he crashed his lips on to yours. you didn't know whether to push him away or to kiss him back but you know every time he does this you end up being soft for him. his lips were moving in sync with yours, the mood was become more tense as he starts moving down to your neck and started to be more rough. "w- wonjin not there, people will see those you know...", you warned him and he got up. "right, i'll stop it there then but we are continuing later on", he smirked as he fixed up his hair and adjusted his shirt.

after that "incident" your friends had finally arrived and all settled down in the living room eating snacks and watch movies. "let's play a game!", y/f/n suddenly called out, everyone seemed cool with it. "alright, let's play truth or dare...", wonjin suggested, you locked eyes with him from across the circle and he wink. you knew what was coming. you and wonjin weren't the only couple here so it couldn't possibly be that bad... until it was your turn. "y/n, truth or dare?", you didn't want to be seen nervous during this game so you answered "dare". "I dare you to kiss wonjin in front of the whole circle", you didn't think it was that bad at first as you have done it so many times but the mood that wonjin was in was scaring you.

(time skip, sorry I'm lazy 💀)

hours passed by and yall were exhausted. people made out in front of you, crazy yet fun and excitement happened but it was time to sleep. you washing up all the bowls and throwing away bottles, you thought it was just you still up until you feel a pair of cold hands touch your waist which made you let out a quiet gasp and turn around accidentally brushing your lips against wonjin's, again. "can we now finish what we started, baby?", he smirked while pressing his forehead against yours, he tilted his head and started kissing you again but he was hUNGRY. his hand went down to your thigh forcing you to cling on to him as he carried you into your room and shut the door. let's just say the night was to be more memorable than the party itself 🤭🤩