𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐱 - 𝐓𝐘

꒰ written by @moviehyuns ꒱

—————

your classmate was holding a house party as a celebration for the long assessment week you had a few days ago. everyone, including all your best friend, taeyoung. he wasn't much of a party person but everyone was so down to go so you obviously had to join in the fun too. you weren't much of social butterfly but just to relieve the stress of all the studying you have done yourself it was a great way of distraction.

while picking out the outfit for the party you hear a buzz from your phone laying on your bed, you went to pick it up. it was a message from taeyoung.

you were all ready, nothing special you were wearing just a skirt and a puffed sleeved top and jewelry. you head out the door and see taeyoung standing outside. "you were standing out here in the cold and never texted me you were here?", you scolded him as he pulled you in for a hug. "don't worry about me so much, y/n... you look nice today btw-", he chuckled. "hm i see, i guess i don't look good every other day then...", both of you bickering as you made your way to the party location.

taeyoung leading you into the house as you both parted ways as you went to find your friends. wasn't much time until you saw someone that had caught your eye, someone that you wish you never wanted to be here. taeyoung was already familiar with him and your relationship with that awful jerk. you'd talk about how shitty he treated you and taeyoung would always comfort and listen to you. he was just someone you wanted to be by your side and never leave ever.

you rushed to snatch taeyoung away by the wrist from wherever he was and take yourself and him to the nearest wall or corner, you only had a matter of time before your ex could spot you so you couldn't really move rooms. "woah woah woah, what was that for?", he was a bit surprised at the position you guys were in. you were currently pinned between the wall and him with his arm placed right by your head. "shut up and hide me, he's here. my ex is literally here", taeyoung was pretty hesitant with these things but it was just you that he couldn't resist at times.

in one quick, smooth movement his forehead was just about touching yours. his arm hiding one side of your face and used his other hand to move the hair from behind your ear to hide the other side. his touch only made the butterflies in your stomach now stab you dying to escape yet it felt... great. you've never encountered this side of taeyoung or ever got this close to him. his eyes were gorgeous like he brags about every day. his lips making you lure in and want to kiss them so badly and you did. you kissed your best friend, kim taeyoung and the timing was just perfect, your ex was right next to you both leaving to the other rooms.

"I- I didn't mean it, it was just to hide us-", you rushed as you pulled away turning all red. "yeah sure, to hide us but to show your real feelings for me? i know it all y/n, no need to keep it in...", all being cocky as he left his position and left the party smirking. "yah! youngtae come back here! at least wait for me!", you chased after him. you knew you couldn't really deny or disagree with what he said though, he made you feel special unlike all your past relationships you've had. you liked him. you really did and today only made you like him more than ever...

—————

𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 !
there is a possibility i may make a part 2 for this imagine, requested on Instagram, so until then pls look forward to that :") also this was a pretty casual and really predictable imagine so i apologise if it's not that exciting 💔💔 but thank you for reading it anyways ! - erika <3