𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐱 (𝐏𝐓𝟐) - 𝐓𝐘

꒰ written by @moviehyuns ꒱

—————

underneath the night sky and the stars, standing at your door as taeyoung walked you home after the party. the tension was awkward, you had to escape it.

"uh, thanks for tonight- ill see you tomorrow at school!", you said in a rush as you turned around to go inside but you suddenly felt a hand at your wrist, you turn around again. "I- about the ki- actually, never mind... see you tomorrow!", he let go of your wrist and walked off into the darkness as you made your way inside.

you were completely covered, under your duvets re-thinking all the moments you had with him today... you still couldn't believe you kissed him and let him pin you to the wall. "does he even like me? did like that i kissed him? what if he hates me now?", you whispered to yourself as you drifted off to sleep, completely exhausted after a day full of surprises.

~ the next day ~

on your way to school, still pretty dizzy from last night but your friend helped you get right back on track. you walked over to your desk and there was a note folded on it. you sat down and unfolded it to read what was written.

"see me after school, I'll be waiting on the roof. don't ask anyone who it is just get up there once your last period ends...

cya !"

there was no way you could just guess by who wrote it, they didnt even leave their name... it could've been anyone.

~ after school ~

your last period just ended and you had alreafy collected all of your stuff and was making your way up the stairs to the school roof. hand on the handle of the door. nervously, you slowly opened the door as it creaked open.

you stepped out and looked around before completely exposing yourself unless it was a total creep (dw youngtae isnt a creep yall 🤧). there was no one there, you carefully stepped out. "hello?", you called out waiting for someone to reply but there was no voice responding until you turned around to see a tall, handsome figure.

"taeyoung?", your voice completely went different for a second. "so you actually came?", he smiled as he looked down at you. "yes i did but that's not the point. why did you ask me to see you anyways?", you asked.

sitting on the cold, hard floor next to each other talking about the night before. "well, I know we've been best friends for years and I know we don't want to ruin it but-", you knew where he was going with this but you just cut him off with another kiss. it had more meaning than the last time. his lips were soft and pleasing, you had never felt like this in your entire life. taeyoung didn't pull away which surprised you instead he put his hand at your neck to kiss you back.

eventually, you pulled away from the kiss and you were blushing so hard. "I- to be honest youngtae, I've been liking you since... i don't know,,forever...", you confessed as you kept your head down. "don't worry y/n, i feel the exact way... after yesterday when i was able to get a good look at you once i had pinned you onto that wall, i realised i wanted to protect you forever. i like you too y/n...", he was facing you as he also confessed. you locked eyes with him and smiled, you felt safe and happy with him and only him can make you feel that way.

"in that case then, will you become my girlfriend?", he asked as he took your hand into his and locked them. you felt your inside awake when those words were said and you replied back. "I couldn't honestly never be happier... yes i will".

"bravo lovebirds, best in real life kdrama I've ever watched...", wonjin called out as he clapped, walking out from the roof entrance. you and taeyoung pulled away from the hug in an instant and distanced as if nothing happened. "could you please follow me everywhere, hyung?", taeyoung said much annoyed. "it's not like we didn't hear it either...", the voice of minhee from the door but coming out were 7 people, the rest of his friends. you and taeyoung were now frozen on the spot.

"oh my lord- you all heard that?!", you screeched. "yeah we also saw it too...", jungmo called out as he jokingly smirked. you were literally r e d, so embarrassing. they saw you kiss him and taeyoung putting his hand at your neck! "anyways, happy endings- we'll leave you two and we will go home. bye!", woobin walked off and so did the rest. "bring y/n to the dorm someday!", shouted hyeongjun as serim shut him up. you both were left at the top laughing as you both also made your way down holding hands.

—————

hey ! admin erika again :) this was the part 2 of taeyoung's imagine... this wasn't the best as I'm not really good at series and making several pets but hopefully this was okay. as you can tell by the look of the cover picture I have finally changed my theme ! i also changed my insta imagine account to a multi stan account meaning it will be K-POP Imagines and not just based on a specific group. I also will try to upload my other Cravity imagines that I have not uploaded here but it will take time but if not please just support and follow me on my Instagram @/moviehyuns ! thank you <33