The Crystal Titan

Hey guys this is gonna be a short chapter because I'm still planning the story out, so I'm sorry about that. Also thank you so much for 50 reads! Anyways enjoy!

____________________________________________________________

The ringing in my ears was getting louder and louder as I was stuck in an endless loop of whispers. The voice just wouldn't go away like It was haunting me. The screams and cries seemed to be so distant, by the time you snapped out of it your face paled. The fallen soldiers scattered the battlefield brought back bad memories, the ones you didn't want to remember. You couldn't stand by and do nothing when there were people dying. So you did the only thing you could think of, the voice that was telling you no seemed long gone by now.

Taking your knife and cutting a strip down your hand you jumped. Blue lighting hitting your body as you transform into a monster. Your massive body moved fast as it sped dogging trees heading towards were you last herd a high pitch roar. Shiny crystal blue rocky like skin covering your body as you approached two titans who seemed to be fighting. The female looking titan was about to bite the nap of the fallen titan when you roared. A loud ear piercing roar that made the female titan look in the direction it came from. The shiny almost glowing blue eyes boring into the titan standing 50 feet away. In one swift move you have run and punched the titan in the face sending it flying back and hitting one of the massive trees. A terrified look etched onto its face, you sped and kicked your crystallized foot into its stomach making the tree it was leaning on crack. The titan tried to get up succeeding in kicking you in the face, but doing little damage. Your crystal armor held on strong as you picked the titan up and chucked it into another tree. Slowly walking over to the now steaming titan as it got up and ran, only to be cut and bloody by a short man with black hair. The short male had not seemed to notice the blinding titan until he looked up, it's blue eyes staring right back at him. The look on the man's face seemed to be confusion as it stared at your blue body.

Looking over at the titan carcass steaming on the floor, seeing a boy who looked around your age emerge from the nap you shook your head. You have always been told that there was supposed to be different titan abilities but they were lost. Facing the short male again only to be met by two more people. A man with bushy eyebrows and a girl with glasses that looked like she was about to faint. "IT'S BEAUTIFUL!! WE NEED TO TAKE IT BACK TO BASE SO I CAN DO RESEARCH ON IT AHHHHHHH!!" that rather loud female yelled, making the short man hit her in the head. "Tch shut up shitty glasses your gonna bust my ear drums!" the short man yelled making the girl laugh. Taking this as a good chance to run you did, turning and bolting away from the now screaming people. "Hey Wait Come Back!" bushy eyebrows yelled as you ran farther away. your giant body started to get heavy as the last thing you herd was zipping noises from either side of your head, before it turned dark.

The pounding in my head was intense and my body felt like I got hit by a bolder. The distant murmurs of what sounds like people talking could be heard but I didn't know what they were saying. All i could think about was the consequences of what i have done.