New Start

Hello Everyone! Sorry it took a bit to update the story, I'm still thinking of what i would like to add so some chapters might be shorter than others. Also thank you so much for 100 reads!! Anyway enjoy!

____________________________________________________________

I opened my eyes to be met by a dimly lit room, the smell of burning wood filled my nostrils. Looking around all I could see was a dresser on the left side of the bed and I was chained to the wall? Wait what? 

I tried to move my hands only to be restricted by the cold metal cuffing it. The clanging of chains seemed to have brought the attention of someone, "What is your name?" I look up only to be met by a piercing glare and bushy eyebrows. "U-um where am i?" my scratchy voice bounced off the stone walls coming right back at me. "He asked you a question brat, tch" the short man exclaimed, making me sink further into the bed I was sat upon. "Levi it's fine. My name is Commander Erwin of the survey corps, and this is Captain Levi." the bushy eyebrow man claimed. "now what is your name, and why did you come out of a titan?"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about" the nervousness visible in my voice. "We know what we saw, you're a titan shifter arent you?" eyebrows or Erwin said "Fine, my name is L/N Y/N yes i am a titan shifter. What are you going to do to me?" looking down the emotionless look in my eyes returning, thinking about my family and all the memories of growing up. "We would like you to lend us your power in helping humanity win this war against the titans." Erwin exclaimed, waiting for an answer. They really needed more help and another titan shifter on their side would give them a better chance at winning. "Ok I will help, as long as you give me a place to stay and food to eat." looking up and meeting his eyes he nodded. "Ok we have a deal then"

Walking through the maze like halls twisting and turning we made it to a wooden door. "This will be your room from now on, get some sleep and wake up before 6:00 am tomorrow so i can introduce you to your new team." the blond told turning and leaving the girl standing in the hallway watching blankly as he walked out of view. Turning the knob of the door and walking into the surprisingly clean room taking it in. There was a tiny bed pushed up against the far right corner of the room with a window right above, illuminating the room with the moon's light. White bed sheets laid flat on top with one pillow resting on the headboard. A tiny wooden night stand is placed on the left side of the bed, with a lamp on top to help light the room. A dresser was placed on an empty white wall to the left of the doorway. Lastly there was a door next to the nightstand that led to a bathroom, with a tiny shower, toilet and sink.

After standing there for a few minutes looking around you headed straight for the bathroom, thinking a shower would feel nice right now. After washing yourself with the stuff you found under the sink you changed into baggy clothes you found in the dresser. Getting into the bed and staring at the ceiling you thought about all the events they have happened over the past two days. All that thinking must have tired you out because the next thing you know you fell into a deep slumber. Waking to a knock on the door you groaned never had you got used to getting up early, even at home during training. Another knock was heard on the other side of the door as you rubbed your eyes and tumbled your way over to it. Opening it to find a girl with glasses holding clothes out for you. "This is the uniform you have to wear, I'll wait out here until you're done changing!" she said enthusiastically, nodding my head i shut the door and walked to the bathroom. Brushing my hair and teeth and finally getting the overly complicated uniform on, I walked out the door following the girl. "My name is Hange Zoë, but you can just call me Zoe!" her loud voice made my ears ring. "I'm L/N Y/N, but you can call me Y/N if you like" my voice still groggy making my throat burn. "Ok Y/N let's go!" not noticing we arrived at our destination she pushed open the doors, talking and chattering could be heard all around as i followed close behind Zoe. Arriving at a table Zoe pushed me into an empty seat at the end, leaving saying she would go and get food for the both of us. Stiffening as i sat as close to the edge as possible, not wanting to anger the short man sitting next to me.

Zoe came back shortly after handing me a tray of food and a glass of water, she squeezed in between me and Levi making him spill a little bit of his drink on the table. "Shitty glasses i swear i'm gonna strangle you, tch" he said shooting Zoe a deadly glare. She just ignored him and started talking to me about random stuff as I ate. Like her love for titans, which I found weird but only knowing Zoe for an hour I can tell that she is very weird.