Danger

Hey guys sorry for the late update. Also Happy late Thanksgiving!! And thank you so much for almost 500 reads. When I wrote this book i did not think I would get this many. Anyways Enjoy!!

'This' means whispering

_________________________________________________________

Talking to everyone at the table and getting to know them better, two more people joined us: a guy with short blond hair and another with short brown hair. I could feel something was off about them unlike everyone else they seemed distant and closed off. Not to mention the creepy staring I get from the two. After Eren introduced them I figured out their names were Reiner Braun and Bertolt Hoover. Walking out onto the training grounds I can feel the holes being burned into the back of my head and hear some of the whispering. 'Tell Annie that we found the girl, and to commence with the plan.' the stern voice said, making shivers go down my spine. My face visibly paled the life drained away, my thoughts pre-occupied by the pounding in my head. Sweat trickled down my forehead onto the ground, the world was spinning. Why was this happening? I only wanted to help, am I gonna get kidnapped? Falling to my knees a crowd started to form around me, the talking and shouting seeming so loud.

    Light flooded into my vision as I opened my eyes laying in a meadow full of beautiful flowers, all the color white. Sitting up I observed my surroundings but there was nothing. Sensing something in the distance I got on my feet and started walking north. Wind swept through the meadow shaking the flowers, it felt cold all of a Sudan prickling at my exposed arms. Closing my eyes and rubbing my arms I sensed a presence, a familiar one. The E/C of my eyes looked straight into the duel grey ones in front of me.

The tall male had shaggy black hair and ripped clothes that were bloody. Cuts littered his body along with a big gash on his abdomen. He looked familiar, like I have seen him before but where? The man didn't speak, he just stared, taking a few steps forward I said. "Who are you?" the sound of my voice echoed throughout the meadow. "I'm no one but a man with big words and no soul" he spoke in a deep ragged voice. "What do you mean?" curiosity getting the better of me. "I'm a man who once was happy, now emotionless, a man who once lived, but now dead, a man who once fought to protect, but killed...." he paused looking up at the now cloudy sky as it started to rain. "A man who said simple words, but now they're broken." now looking at the girl in front of him he spoke one last thing "Don't let anyone know of this titan ability or it will be taken" why? My eyes widened. It's him. Walking towards me he put his hands on my shoulder and keeled down. "You're in danger." he spoke with a monotone voice, now pouring rain he got up and walked away leaving a trail of blood in his wake. The once beautiful flowers so pure and white now tainted in the blood red color dripping a thick substance. My soaked clothes weighed me down as I fell to my knees, breathing became hard as I stared off into the cloudy sky.