Meeting New People

Hey guys sorry this chapter is posted later than when I normally post but i have been caught up with school and stuff. Anyways I'm gonna go to bed now, So Enjoy!

_________________________________________________________

After we were finished eating breakfast, me and Hange walked outside to the training grounds. Apparently I have to learn how to use this weird flying contraption. Learning how to use this 3DMG gear was a pain, I kept falling and the worst part was getting yelled at by Levi. A long 2 hours had passed and I finally got the hang of the gear, with minimal injuries required. After that Levi and Hange wanted to test my fighting skills, so they put me up against this kid named Eren.

Getting into my fighting stance I waited for him to make the first move. He charged head first at me making it easy to predict his movements. Swiftly dogging to the left I kicked him in the back making him fall face first into dirt, the training I did for years coming in handy right about now. Before I could pin him he kicked my feet making me tumble to the ground. He tried to get the upper hand but I easily rolled to the right and got up. Facing each other again I decided to charge first, dogging the attacks he is throwing at me I punch him in the gut and pin him to the ground, sweat falling from my face. I didn't notice till now but a crowd had formed while me and Eren were sparring. Looking over my shoulder when I felt someone hug me I noticed a mop of red brown hair. "You're so good Y/N!!" I laugh at her comment and get up off the brown haired boy. "That was really fun! Your good, my name is Eren Jaeger!" holding his hand out. "I'm L/N Y/N nice to meet you Eren" I claimed, shaking his hand then training continued.

When training was over for the day I headed inside to freshen up. Opening the door of my bathroom I started to run a hot shower to relax my muscles. Standing under the hot water and staring blankly at the shower wall lost in thought. All the events that have happened over the past few days I couldn't help but wonder what eventful thing will happen next.

Getting out of the shower and changing into a baggy pair of paints and a hoodie I found in the dresser, I brushed my teeth and covered myself in the mountain of blankets I had piled on my bed. It was freezing out and you did not like the cold so you tried falling asleep, finally seceding 10 minutes later. You waked to the sun rays hitting your face through the window. Getting out of bed and almost tripping on some blankets that had fallen off the bed you walked into the bathroom. Finishing freshening up you tidied up your room and headed to get some food in your system. Getting my tray of food i herd someone call my name "Hey Y/N come sit with us!" I turned to the voice only to realize it was Eren. Nodding my head i walked over and sat in a empty seat next to a boy who had shoulder length blond hair. Smiling at the boy I look over at Eren and he introduced me to everyone the guy next to me was Armin, the girl with black hair sitting next to Eren was Mikasa, the guy Eren refers to as horse face is Jean, the short guy with a shaved head was Connie and lastly the girl who was drooling over my food was Sasha. Weird.