The Past

Sorry about the short chapter. Also Thank you for 2k reads! now then enjoy the long awaited chapter. 

_________________________________________________________

It was cold. 

Small flakes of white fell from the sky and covered the rocky floor of the small little village. A small girl around the age of 8 trudged through the thick white snow. Small puffs of white escaping her lips and she picked up her pace. The small patter of feet and the crunching of snow could be heard throughout the busy street. Her black scarf pulled up the cover of her neck as she wore a thick black coat. An envelope in hand the girl kept running. Only to stop abruptly in front of a brick building. Walking in she patted herself off and stood in line, waiting her turn. When she could, she gave the slightly damp envelope to the lady behind the counter and smiled. This envelope contained a thank you letter to the titan holder that is resigning his position as user. Walking out of the store the girl stared at the sky as small snowflakes graced her face. She loved the snow and how pretty it painted the ground, how much fun it is to play in it. She started to walk again making her way to the park close by. Stopping in front of a bench wiping the snow off and sitting down. One of her favorite things to do was watch the scenery, gazing at the icicles hanging from tree branches. The blues in the sky darkened every second as she zoned out.

The night bell rang as the girl snapped out of her thoughts, she got up and ran home. Careful not to slip on any ice on the ground. Arriving at the doorstep to her tiny house she opened the door and smelled the fresh cooking of her mom. Removing the scarf, big coat, and her shoes the girl walked into the kitchen to find food on the table waiting for her. That night she ate peacefully with her mother, enjoying their talks at the table. Now stuffed she headed up stairs and changed into comfy clothes. Brushing her teeth and her H/L H/C hair she climbed under the cover and snuggled close to them. She thought about a lot of things that night and wished that everything could stay like this forever.

But how wrong she was.