CHAPTER 6

Quick reminder:

Ayane uchiha -- her name from her last life

Wei Yue current name
Wei Zosia name of her mother
Wei parthenia name of her sister
Wei Feng name of her father

Third POV

In the middle of communication our MC ofcourse is just lurking and observing her surroundings because shes really in awkward position right now
Her mother intently staring at her, a woman who's crying her heart out, erika might faint anytime soon because of her nervousness and guess what?
our great MC is just nonchalantly staring at everyone .
Just like that, The moments  of awkwardness already Pass.

A stern yet handsome looking man approached ayane's new older sister and slowly calming her down but where did he came from?

'Did he use teleportation jutsu? No, if he does atleast I can feel his chakra however he doesn't have any chakra in his body nor everyone inside this room!

Are they civilians?Am I also a civilian? Arghh so stupid I should have test it before I came here. But
Does this even make sense?
Appearing out of nowhere and the they aren't shock then their's only one explain here.

I didn't notice him but I'm the really sharp sensing people even without my chakra just HOW? Is he that powerful that I didn't notice his presence?'

While our MC fall on her Deep thoughts she didn't notice that her expression changes from time to time that cause everyone to look at her
Everyone is thinking the same thing. "Has she finally loss it?" And our poor MC doesn't have any idea about this.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Have a seat , Yue"

Snapping back to the reality
Yue obediently sit on the left side couch , their's a two couches in both front side of the desk of her mother ,opposite of her, is her sister who just finished her crying session and behind her is the man earlier looking stern as ever
Yue look at her mother who look so serious yet seductive at same time, just what's with this Genes?

"Do have any idea who you are?" Yue being an alpha kid, already prepared herself to these kind of questions,she calmly stated her answer
"Kind of,last night I remember a voice calling me,Yue, and I suppose that's my name.But other than that I can't remember any major memories" she pause, acting she recall something " and oh, there's also a man, he is smiling at me however his features is not clear"
Ofcourse that was an act. She remember everything because of the late memory transplant because of ignorant someone

Google assistant also help her to adjust and make plan to survive.
Acting is just one of the useful skill you need to survive. Which is Very common in her world.
"I see, then let's make everything clear for you"
She give her daughter a stock of papers,
The papers is all about yue's identity, that includes the family member, history of her family and heck they even put the originals owner like,dislike,hobbies.

Her POV

While I was reading the information, I feel sad for this kid
She's only 5 years old when she starts to suffer from this
"Klein Levin syndrome"
It usually affects males in their adolescence however yue's case is different from others.
But I'm curious how the doctor discovered that I'm cured? If I suffered from this kind of disease , they should have observe me more,like what kind of logic is this?

(ㄱ_ㄱ)

(A/N : this is what you called
"Plot logic" NYAHAHAHHA i can do everything, if I want you to be healthy then be healthy! I'm the boss , bitch )

"But don't worry we will still monitor you, and if ever you are really cured then your amnesia is might be reasonable but if you're not then your amnesia is a big question "I just nodded quietly and continue what I'm doing.
On the next page, it contains full information about my family
My father's name is Wei Feng currently 45 , he's a really successful businessman. Despite his young age , he built his own company and became the most youngest successful businessman worldwide at age of 28. In his golden days he is known for being a womanizer he easily changes his girlfriends like a piece of  clothes, but he end up with my mother because of arrange marriage.

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Welp that's the faith of being born with silver spoon. This so called love can't save you in reality , that's a nonsense. Humans can easily change their feelings, he might like you now but that won't last long. That so called love is the result of human greediness, expectation, selfishness and possessiveness . The so called love that you witnessed in movies,  theater or drama is nothing but the  opposite of our cruel reality in short it's the result of fantasy of humans hoping that this so called love can save them .
And  In my opinion.....
Love is only fancy word for sex.

As for my mother,her name is Wei Zosia.
She's at the same age of my father, at her golden days she's know for being the most hottest woman in the city and like my father she's also had a extraordinary experience in life , she start her career of being a child actress and after her official (I mean as a professional) debut as an actress she became the most famous actress worldwide . She quit at acting after I was born and became a businesswoman like my father.
And my older sister ,Wei parthenia, we're Ten years apart and like our parents she also shine like a star. She's interested in music,she gained countless award for being a classical musician not just that, she can play countless instruments and genres
And they hailed her as "music prodigy " and oh she's also a solo singer and songwriter
Just what wrong with this family?
I feel left out, I don't know why

(ㄱ,ㄱ)

And it also stated here that my mother and father is from both high class family so in short I'm born with silver spoon, Damn.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
~Trivia Time~

What is Kleine-Levin Syndrome?
Kleine-Levin Syndrome (KLS), also known as "Sleeping Beauty" syndrome, is a rare neurological disorder characterised by recurrent bouts of hypersomnolence (excessive sleeping) along with cognitive and behavioural problems during wakefulness. The exact prevalence of KLS is unknown but is estimated to be around 1 in a million. Among those afflicted, 70% are male.

Patients sleep between 12 and 24 hours a day waking only to eat and use the toilet. During wakefulness patients experience symptoms including disorientation, confusion, hallucinations, irritability, lethargy and apathy. They are not able to care for themselves or  attend school .

Symptoms
KLS usually begins during adolescence and symptoms appears in "episodes", occurring between 2 and 12 times per year. When an episode occurs it can last for a few days or up to several months. Once an episode ends, patients generally have no recollection of their experience. The symptoms can reappear with little or no warning.

A/N:
The original owner of the body experience this disease for Five years but since our MC reincarnated, problem solve NYAHAHAHAHAH

The picture above is my 1st digital work/art...

.... the rest of the pictures are not mine, unless I say it is mine.

Saranghae,aishiteru,iloveyou SOBRA SOBRA~~Please dont forget to vote,comment And SHAREEE!