CHAPTER 10

Her POV

The more I see this humans scattered everywhere is the more strange than it becomes.
They treat it like it's normal but how?
Earlier I saw a man with
anthena On the top of his head then another man with shark head but its body is like normal human being. Is this kind of genjutsu?but at same time it feel so real.

'Am I dreaming?'

"If you're wondering, those humans are what we called, the mutant-types"

"Mutant-types?" She started to walk slowly , I immediately follow her,eagerly waiting for her answer, while her butler closely follow us behind but it's enough to give us our privacy to talk.

"Uh-huh. Mutant-type  (also known as Heteromorphic-type) Quirks are abilities that cause the user a permanent "abnormality" directly related to their power it can also create  bodily structures that grant the user more complex abilities."  She looks proud while explaining everything, just like her.

"Oh.  Then what is the thing you called quirk?"

"Hmmm, Quirks are said to be the next stage of evolution in the human race. It is possible to diagnose a person as possessing or lacking a Quirk by analyzing the presence or absence of an extra joint in their pinky toe. People with only one joint will develop a Quirk while having two joints indicates that the person is Quirkless."  Did she memorize all of that? And She is really confident to What says.
She has this particular aura,screaming
'Dont talk to me, peasants'
Heh, what happend to that frail looking girl last time? But thanks to her, it does help me to understand some part.

I understand  why they don't have any chakra , why everything is too modern but why it does have to be me? This might be a blessing but there's so many humans beside me who needs more second chance, someone who desperately want to start over and someone who is more deserving than me.

"--hey! earth to Yue?are you okay?" Snapping back to reality , I look at her. She does look like her. 'No, they are different! stop compering them' Shaking myself from my thoughts ,I directly look at her eyes.

"How about you?what's your quirk?"

"My quirk?"

"Hn"

"Telekenesis, it allows me to move an specific object through my mind"

"Nice, then how about me?do I have a quirk?"

"I'm not certain about that"

"Why?

"Naturally quirk is suppose to appear  at age of four however, yours didn't..... but we thought it was  alright to wait for a little more  because some of our ancestors also got there quirk late, no one  in our family history is quirkless.
So we thought you are just a late bloomer like everyone else but" she take deep breath before continuing it again

"At age of five , you got diagnosed having Klein Levin syndrome. So we thought you are--"

"Quirkless" I finished her sentence, Not minding it at all.
Fine, I am quirkless but I still have my chakra,even though i can barely feel it,  I still can expand it just like before.

I'm not a prodigy for nothing.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Sooooo after posting this chapter I'll change the tittle into 'reincarnation?weird. BNHA×NARUTO' yup goodluck to me.

Hehehe

FACTS ABOUT BNHA:

1. Bakugo Was Supposed To Be A Nice Guy

2. Ochaco Was Meant To Have Mt. Lady's Powers

3. Tsuyu & Hakagure Started Off As Boys

4. Midnight Was Originally Meant To Be Class 1-A's Homeroom Teacher

5. Horikoshi Is A Huge Dragon Ball Fan

愛してるよ, 사랑해, luv ya guys~ please support me till the end

ヾ(✿゚▽゚)ノ