CHAPTER 8

Her POV

Its been four days since I met my mother and sister.

But since then, I didn't go out or do anything at all.

Everything happened too fast, I'm still Uncertain what and how I should start doing things.

  'What a drag '

69

I've also been thinking if I should ask my mother about hiring someone to teach me about everything.
This might be embarrassing but I only understand what people saying but I can't read nor write.
When I'm at this age,I'm already a high level jonin. But I can't carelessly blame the original, it's not her choice to have this kind of disease, Sleeping over twenty hours is her main problem. In the end she's doesn't have enough time to study. Poor baby.

'I wasn't the one who read it but the voice in my head.....and do you really think that I will read 50 pages in one go?'

"Google assistant?are you there?"

"Hi,how can I help you?" A robotic female answers, Damn, I can't just get use to her voice. It's really overwhelming to hear especially if she's in your head

Without beating around the Bush, I asked her.

"What's the official language that China use?"

"Its official language is Mandarin.
Mandarin or Putonghua is the most common dialect used in China and has been adopted as a second language by those who speak other Chinese dialects.
The official language of China, Mandarin is the dialect taught in Chinese schools.

Also More than 70% of the Chinese population speaks Mandarin, but there are also several other major dialects in use in China: Yue (Cantonese), Xiang (Hunanese), Min dialect, Gan dialect, Wu dialect, and Kejia or Hakka dialect."

Did she just say Yue? My name is one of the dialect of China?Great.

"What do you mean by Yue or Cantonese?"

"Yue (Cantonese pronunciation: [jyːt̚˧˥]) is a group of similar Sinitic languages spoken in Southern China, particularly the provinces of Guangdong and Guangxi, which are collectively known as Liangguang. ... Most later migrants have been speakers of Cantonese."

Uh-huh, But I'm really curious about the thing Erika called "smartphone "
I seen her using this app called 'camera' and she just click it once and then it duplicates the original
In short it's like a instant painting without sweating too much.
Damn this technology for being too much advanced.
The camera in my world is too different than the camera here, If you want to picture yourself then you need a proper photographer however this time, You can do everything you want in your own , IF you have your own phone that is.

"Then how about this thing that you called smartphone?"

"A smartphone is a cell phone that allows you to do more than make phone calls and send text messages. Smartphones can browse the Internet and run software programs like a computer. Smartphones use a touch screen to allow users to interact with them."

Internet?software?and computer?
What does she means by computer? It is a person that computer calculates numbers or things like that?

"What is the definition of Internet?"

"Its a global computer network providing a variety of information and communication facilities, consisting of interconnected networks using standardized communication protocols.
Also,
INTERNET stands for Interconnected Network that is a network system that connects millions of web servers. ... With the help of the INTERNET, the world is connected. INTERNET meaning is the online server that connects innumerable data, servers, and websites."

"What is the meaning of software and the thing you called computer?"

"Software, instructions that tell a computer what to do. Software comprises the entire set of programs, procedures, and routines associated with the operation of a computer system. ... A set of instructions that directs a computer's hardware to perform a task is called a program, or software program

And as for computer.
Computer is an electronic device for storing and processing data, typically in binary form, according to instructions given to it in a variable program."

Damn,that's too much information to take.
I'm not that smart to remember every single word but I do understand how its works.

"What are you?Are you a software?or a computer?"

"Well technically speaking , Yes. Yes, I am a software."

"W-what come again?then how did you entered my brain?ughh I think I might loss my sanity!I am a human!I'm not a computer but you're telling me that you're a software that controls computer!"
This a an absolute N.O.N.S.E.N.S.E

HA HA HA HA!I'm being sarcastic here.

ヾ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

Third POV

While our MC is completely unaware of her surroundings,
She finally loss it to the fullest.
Our poor maid,Erika,can't do anything about it at all.
At first she called a doctor to check her miss but when they're done checking her up ,the results always is completely normal.
In the end she doesn't have any choice but only ignore her miss.
The another strange thing is ever since her miss got cured , the little girl is acting weird. One day she witnessed her crying then after few moments she's already laughing then if calm down all she did is stare into space.
A true definition of crazy.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Facts about Google

Google was originally named BackRub.

Google is a play on the word "googol."

Google's first doodle was a Burning Man stick figure.

Google's first office was a rented garage.

A former caterer for The Grateful Dead was Google's first chef.

I know, I'm suck at this TvT but wait until I improve 🥺