CHAPTER 7

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT:
I GOT MY SELF AN EDITOR, YESSSSS WOHOOOO AND MY NEW EDITOR IS 
*drum rolls * MYYYYYYYYY BESTFRIEND , OFCOURSE NYAHAHAHHAHA AND SHE'S Dim1302 yezzzz hehehe

My my~~thank you for reading this^^ Enjoy ヾ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

Her POV

Just what is wrong with this family?
I feel left out, I don't know why

(ㄱ,ㄱ)

And it also stated here that my mother and father are from both high class family so in short I'm born with a silver spoon, Damn.
Basically I'm the black sheep of the family, why? Isnt it already obvious? Like how can a child no older than five can achieve those awards or be like her talented family?! And not just that, she has this disease that can make her sleep more than 20 hours so just how?
The world is truly unfair.
After reading (not really) the stock of paper, which is more than 50 pages by the way , I returned the papers where it originally belongs.(?)

'Do you really think I read it?no, it's the strange voice in my head who read it in my previous language....not me.....'

"Do you have any further questions?"
My older sister asks me, her voice is full of concern. Her eyes accidentally met mine, her eyes looks so beautiful ,they're sparkling like a pack of glitters were poured. Its sparkling non-stop but aside from its sparkling you can see a certain emotion, emotion that made my heart beat uncontrollably.

She is concerned for me.

Ba-dump ba-dump

'What is this?if I'm not wrong, isn't this what they usually feel when you're either
One, you're inlove
Two, when you're nervous or shy
And three , when you experience something that touch your heart,'

'I take back of what I said before, I dont hate her,I will protect her.
But why would I protect her?
I already stated that I hate womans who always cry, but her sparkling eyes remind me of someone. Even it's just their eyes, I want to protect her , something that I failed to do before'

Pathetic? So what?I don't care unless you block my way.
Back at her question, I diligently answer her " yes, I do have two specific questions that needs answers"
"Go ahead"

"First question is, the man in my dreams is my father right?then where is he right now?"
They're not suprise or whatsoever instead they're more like waiting for it. My mother look at me and calmly stated " yes, he is your father and currently he's attending business trips in New Zealand,Germany and his last destination is in South Korea.
He will be back next month "
I nodded at understanding then look at the man earlier, he is standing behind my sister, looking mighty as ever

(ㄱ.ㄱ)

"Who are you?" I directly ask the man,he look suprised I bet he doesn't expect me to ask such a question
"I'm your sister's personal butler, young miss" he politely answers back.
"When did you enter the room?or Is it i just didn't notice you from the beginning?but how,I inspect every single corner of this room after I entered but i didn't notice you so their's only one option left,you appeared out of nowhere. How did you do it?"
Obviously he was flabbergasted because of my questions. Like if you're still normal child,you won't ask this kind of questions but ask something that you yearn for so long. "uh young miss, that's something that meant to be keep, but yes you're correct I do appear out of nowhere, and it's not big deal because if you have a personal butler, whenever you are or Whatever you are doing surely, your butler will appear even they dont want to.
That's the number one rule that they need to maintain as a butler " Impressive,then I also want a personal butler hehehehe
I mean why not?aside from Erika I need someone who can be my servant. Yes SERVANT I reincarnated into rich family so why not use it in my advantage?
It's not bad to have a servant that you can order around you know?
Hehe I'm a genius.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I look at my mother with my beautiful pitiful face hehe

"Can I also have a personal butler? I want a woman butler"
Blinking innocently at her while doing my pitiful face is only card right now

(ಥ_ಥ)

"A woman butler?not bad it also helps me to monitor you. Then you'll have your personal butler next week" that's it?wow that so easy hmmp nevermind atlest I have my personal butler now.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Trivia Time

●Joseon Dynasty ruled Korea, succeeding the 400-year-old Goryeo Dynasty in 1392 through the Japanese annexation in 1910. Twenty-seven monarchs ruled over a united Korean Peninsula for more than 500 years.

Their's a total of 27 kings in Korean history.
Taejo of Joseon (October 27, 1335 - May 24, 1408), born 李成桂 (Middle Korean: Ni Syeng kyey(니셩계)[1], Modern Korean: Yi Seong-gye(이성계)) was the founder and the first king of the Joseon dynasty of Korea. After ascension to the throne, he changed his name to 李旦 (Middle Korean: Ni Tan(니단)[2], Modern Korean: Yi Dan(이단)). He reigned from 1392 to 1398, and was the main figure in the overthrowing of the Goryeo Dynasty.

Saranghae,aishiteru,
I loveyou SOBRA SOBRA~~Please dont forget to vote,comment And SHAREEE♥️♥️♥️