CHAPTER 9

Imma dedicate this chapter to ZodiacWarrior

Parthenia POV

"Greetings Eldest miss"
Brushing off her greetings,I directly ask her.
"What is she doing right now?"

"Everything is normal,aside from her mood swings...she's just staying quiet while staring at her window as always,eldest miss" she monotonously report at me.

'What if, I take her outside?would she like it? It's for her experience anyway. She's been cage up for a long time,maybe taking her outside is good choice'

'I can't forget how she looks at me, like I'm a complete stranger.
And it breaks my heart. So maybe Building s new start with her can be the best option right now'

After thinking what step I should do next, I immediately prepare everything we need while we are outside of the mansion

"Zachary"

"Yes,eldest miss?"

"Prepare the van,we are leaving"

"Pardon me eldest miss,but do you have anyone who will join you?"

"Ah yes, I'll go to take her with me. Wait at the front door."

"Yes,eldest miss" he bow his head as sign that he will take his leave.

"Let's go" as I leave My maid, Rhea, follow behind

Staring at the plain white door,I took all of my courage to knock
Few seconds later I heard a soft 'come in' to signal me that I can enter.
As I enter her room,which is too plain for her age, I spotted her staring outside her window. She looks so frail as always, but this is much better that seeing her asleep all the time.

"Umm hey there lil' sis" I awkwardly greet her while waving my hand.

"Hn" I deadpanned still not use to her cold responses

'When did she become this cold?'

"I'm just wondering if you want to take a walk with me outside the mansion?" She looks at me with slightly wide eyes then at a blink of eye it's gone.

"To where?"

"Anywhere "

"Hn"

"Do you want to go?" She bobs her head up and down

"Then its settled, I'll wait for you at the front door" as a cue,I calmly leave even though my heart is pounding loudly in my ribcage.

Her POV

As my older sister leaves, I turn my attention to Erika.

"We should get ready"

"Yes,young miss"

(A/N: since author-San is not good at describing, and I just can't decide what she's going g to wear, here it is....

Or this

Its for ya to decide

Its for ya to decide.Lmao)

After dressing up, I calmly walk towards to the front door of this mansion. There's a black box shape with wheels?she is inside of it.
Her butler is waiting at the door of the box. I guess this is what they called vehicle?

"Google, what's the name of this vehicle?

"We call that vehicle,Mercedes Benz-spint."

"Hn"

I approach her, looking inside of the vehicle.hmmm it's amazing--

"Get up"

"Hn" i glance at her,then nodded
As I was instructed, I sit at the very end of the vehicle.

'I dont like the smell--
I feel like throwing up'

After hours of enduring we finally stop at a certain place. Every building is too high, higher than I seen from my past life. But it's not the building who got my attention but instead is the humans scattered everywhere.

They......look.....strange?
Looking at them put kisame appearance in shame (no offense kisame).

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Uh-huh any clue which anime that she will crossover?(and yup I decided that this is an anime crossover however who knows?I might add my favorite Korean actors and actress lol)

CREEPY FACTS ABOUT DEATH:

1. About 153,000 people worldwide die everyday.

2. Within three days of death, the enzymes from your digestive system begin to digest your body.

3. The skin around the finger and toenails dries and contracts after death, making it look as though they have grown.

4. You can't die of 'old age', only from diseases brought on by age.

5. Dead bodies swell up like balloons after about four days, due to the release of gases and liquids.

Is that why they float in water?

大好き , 사랑해 , luv ya guys~
SOBRA-SOBRA hehehe
I might make a new year special chapter but I'm still not certain about it.