Chapter Five

- Chapter 5 -

- Sakura's Point Of View -

He loves humans? What does he mean by that? Is this some sort of joke? Nobody says something as creepy as that and just waves it off as if it was normal.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"SAKURA!" Shizuo's voice cut through the tense atmosphere. Oh crap. I cringed, I'm going to be grounded forever!

"Come here." Izaya had made his way over to me fluently, grabbing me by my wrist and pulling me towards him and spinning me around so that my back was pressed up against his chest. "I wonder how he will respond?" I heard him mutter to himself.

Shizuo stopped a few meters away from us and it was then that I saw how truly angry he was. His whole body was trembling, his jaw was clenched as well as his fists, and his eyes held a look I had never seen before. He was absolutely furious.

Was this because me? Was me going missing for a few hours that bad?

I started to shake in fear. I trusted Shizuo but right now he was madder than ever. No one had any idea where a raging bull was going to charge. And right now Shizuo was the equivelent of that bull.

He charged towards us at full speed, ripping a pole from the broken swing set. Izaya dodged out the way still holding onto me tightly.

"Now now Shizu-chan. Don't want to hit your dear little sister do you?" He wasn't aiming for me?

"IZAYA! I'll fucking kill you!" I winced at my brothers coarse language. He never swore like that. I thought he and Izaya were friends? "Stop dodging flea!"

Izaya stopped and pulled out a knife. A knife! What was he doing with that? "Izaya?" I looked up at him to see the smirk still plastered on his face. Shizuo swung at him again and Izaya briefly frowned before grinning again.

"This is boring me." He held the knife close to my face and stroked the back on the blade lightly down my cheek. "Do you ever do anything original Shizuo?" My fearful shaking increased as the blade slipped down to my neck. "Come on! Your little sister's life is on the line here." He pulled the knife away and replaced it with his arm. I brought both hands up and clutched his forearm in fear. "Lets see a little....excitement!"

He threw some smaller blades towards Shizuo and to my disbelief he dodged them all, catching one in his mouth and shattering it with his teeth. My brother was an animal! I've never seen him like this before.

"Let her go Izaya!" Shizuo shouted again, swinging at Izaya.

"Fine." His arm disappeared from around my neck and his hands were placed onto my shoulders before pushing me forwards. I stumbled and was about to fall on my face when Shizuo dropped the pole he was holding and caught me. "I was hoping for a little more of a thrill! That was truly disappointing Shizu-chan."

"I'm gonna kill you, you bastard." Shizuo went to charge towards him but before he could, I grabbed onto his sleeve.

"Shizu-nii. Stop." I pleaded. Izaya was dangerous, I could see that now, he carried knives with him. I wondered if they were really intent on killing eachother or if it was just for show.

"Shizu-nii?! How cute!~" Izaya exclaimed. "What else do you call him? Onii-chan?!" He laughed manically before composing himself. "Next time I expect a better performance!" His face suddenly turned serious. "Geez Shizu-chan your sibling love is still as creepy as ever~" He jumped over the fence without another word and skipped away.

 "Shizu-nii?"

 "Are you hurt?" He asked scarily calm as he watched Izaya walk away.

"No."