•𝗗𝗼𝗰 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗴•

•☘️•

Nikki's POV, June 1988

3 weeks has passed since my mom showed up and almost fucked everything over and Tommy has been next to me every second since, every therapy session I'd attended since that day he's attended with me. I asked him too because I didn't want to talk about what happened with Rebecca on my own.

She's given me advice and even offered me a drug councillor but I refused it, I didn't need it, I just needed Tommy.

Tommy's constant support really did help me more than any therapist ever could.

In other news, Doug and Doc had called a band meeting today, we were starting to record our new album next week, we were heading up to Canada to do it, Doug and Doc had insisted we needed a blank canvas to work with, to work in a place where no negative emotions loomed around and we all strongly agreed with this given how much shit we'd all experienced in L.A.

They'd already booked us some apartments for us to live in while we were there seems as we would be there for a few months.

We all were staying in the same area within minutes from each other so not that much different to us now to be fair.

The meeting was being held in a local recording studio because eh, why not?

Tommy and I were actually the first ones there. I know shocker, am I right? We just sat down on a couple of chairs and had a chat but we were soon then interrupted and joined by Mick.

"Surprised you here before me, that's certainly a first" the guitarist states with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, well, we thought we'd try it for once" I threw back standing up from the seat, Tommy mirrored my actions and got to his feet.

"And? What are you opinions?"

I shrugged towards Mick smiling playfully "Prefer being late, waiting ain't my thing"

"Uncle Mick" River then announced as she noticed the guitarist having been too engrossed in Tommy's hair to pay attention to the surrounding world.

Tommy and I laughed as she began to wiggle in Tommy's hold to try and get to Mick, my husband placed River on the floor and she ran straight to the older man gripping herself to his leg, Mick laughed and picked her up slowly being mindful of his back "Hey, there munchkin"

Oh yeah, that was now Mick's nickname for River now, I like it, it's cute. Vince has also resulted in calling River 'doll' a lot now, it was nice to know River meant as much to our bandmates as she did to us.

"You alright bro?" I asked the man.

"Yeah, fine, my backs being a bitch but apart from that I'm as right as rain- you two good?"

"I think so" Tommy laughs throwing an arm around my shoulders leaning on me almost knocking me over in the process.

"Where the fuck is Vince?" I asked.

"The fuck should I know? He ain't my responsibility" Mick grumbles, going over to the couch and sitting down placing Ricer next to him.