•𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲•

•☘️•

Nikki's POV

A week had passed and I'd just got back home from my 9 am therapy session, this was the one Tommy wasn't present for so when I got back at 11, Tommy was sat on the couch with my breakfast on a plate sitting on the coffee table-because my session is quite early I didn't have the chance to eat before I went so Tommy always makes sure there's food for me when I get back. Although a small gesture, it really did mean a lot to me. I had the best husband in the world.

My mouth twitched into a smile as Tommy turned and looked at me "Hey"

"Hey" I responded kicking off my shoes.

"How was it?"

I shrugged "Alright. Same as usual.... she keeps saying about calling Deana, I dunno what to do about it, Tom"

Tommy nodded beside him for me to sit down, I sighed softly and accepted the offer "Do what you want, Nikki.... if you feel like you are ready to talk to her then ring her but if your not ready then don't, it's up to you... do you think you could?"

"Right now, honestly, no. Not at all, I just can't... although I'm off smack the temptation is still there and seeing her I know it would fuck me up"

Tommy kissed me briefly "Then don't... take your time, babe. Nobody's gonna force you to do it- your therapist just wants to help but if your not ready don't feel pressured you have to talk to her- you really don't"

"Yeah... I know... thank you"

"No problem" he smirked.

I leant over and grabbed the plate sitting on the table infront of me "Oh yeah, and thanks for the food by the way"

"Eh, don't thank me. Not gonna let you starve am I?"

"You might do, I don't know... might wanna kill me"

"Nikki, if I wanted to kill you I'd have fucked you to death by now" My husband stated pulling me closer to him as I placed some of the food in my mouth.

"Wow. So romantic" I scoffed while collecting more food on my fork.

"Yep, and so goddamn true"

Tommy was romantic as fuck... but you wouldn't be able to tell right now would you? But it's comments like this that made Tommy well... Tommy...

When I'd eaten we sat and watched TV for a short while before going upstairs to see what River was doing, she was sat in her crib playing with her toys, I loved watching her do shit like this, it was just heartwarming to see, I guess it's because although I can't remember I know I never really had toys like this... my mom cared about me more when I was a baby than when I grew up, before my dad pissed off basically but I don't think she still ever truly gave a fuck about giving me toys or games- she never saw the point.

River saw us once we entered the room and smiled holding her hand out, offering me one of her toys to take so I headed over to her and accepted it, taking it from her grasp "Thank you"

As I went to put it on the dresser though River did something... something which surprised the living shit outta me.

"Daddy!"