A new beginning

"Slowly.....slowly" the doctor was making a weird tone, I wondered if I could put it in ×2 mode.

I could see flashes of strong lights, slapping my eyes, and gradually I opened it up.
My friends clapped,
I ..I saw the world after five months, it's amazing, but the vision was different, I was seeing through her eyes ,the selfless love, the passion, the dreams, the trust everything that her eyes had.
But I couldn't avail it, because she was a girl, no body could define about.

Ken wiped his tears and passed me a note.
-" the day before Ben died, she wrote it" ken said

-"don't pressurize your eyes now" the doctor warned

-"not mine" I said

-"your lover's," doctor smiled
I gave my goofy smile.

-"I myself is a Gay , never ever feel awkward " the doctor kept on adding.

I unfolded the letter:

Dear sarah,
First of all I am sorry,I couldn't pay for your operation, you know I am beggar, I steal cigarettes.
So, the only thing I had is my eye,the eyes that made you fall for me, or my teeth? See , I cant give you my teeth, I have my dear cavities residing there.

I was diagnosed with lung tumour,I knew I would die,so at some point I betrayed you.
Anyway ,you have my vision.
Yes, my sharp vision,

Silly women, don't use my vision for retrospection, you fool. Past is past.
Use it for introspection, it's important

You have all those features which I had, you could check out hot guys now,

Nobody is hottest than me, I guess . I knew you never treated me as a woman. I was a man for you my lady love.

And yes, stop crying you fool.

Your crush.
(Lucifer fan)

I broke down.

"Bitch" I cursed myself.

"Lets live her dreams" my friends cheered up.