SOMETHING BAD MIGHT HAPPEN

Just before they could pick up the body and move, they heard a strange man's voice from behind them.

"Freeze!" He yelled

They turned around with their eyes bugged out to find a single cop pointing a pistol at them and immediately, Jordan grabbed Adam by the hand and took off.
"Are you leaving them behind?!" Adam yelled

"They'll find their way out." Jordan replied as they ran even faster.

They had no idea if the policeman was going after them or Ruro and Kelechi. They just ran as fast as they could without looking back till they burst out on a tarred road. They looked down the road to find Kelechi on the floor, panting.

"Yo!" Jordan hollered at him.

He quickly got up and ran to them with his eyes soaked up in tears.

"He got Ruro. He got Ruro" he said, breathing heavily.

[ 7 MINUTES EARLIER ]

Just before they could pick up the body and move, they heard a strange man's voice from behind them.

"Freeze!" He yelled

They turned around with their eyes bugged out to find a single cop pointing a pistol at them and immediately, Kelechi took off with Ruro running behind him.

"Stop there! I said freeze!" The police man yelled as he ran after them, shooting his pistol up in the air to alert the other officers.

Kelechi and Ruro kept running like their life depended on it cause it actually did. It was only a matter of time till they heard another gunshot that made Ruro fall on the ground with a loud cry.

"My leg! He shot my leg!"

Kelechi turned back and tried to assist Ruro who only hit his hand off.

"I'll slow you down. Just go! Get out of here!"

"But I can't leave you na! Guy! Do!"

"I said go! God! Get out!"

Just before Kelechi could say another word, there was another gun shot that made him rethink his decisions and as the policeman got closer, he turned and ran away, leaving Ruro on the floor where he said his last prayers.

[ FEBRUARY 8th, 2017 - 8:23AM ]

They ran into Jordan's room and as the door slammed shut, Adam fell on the ground with tears running down his face.

"They got Ruro. Fuck! They got him and it's only a matter of time till they catch us too"

"Adam, calm down. We've got to think." Kelechi said calmly, walking towards the wardrobe door.

Suddenly, Adam stood up and began tapping his pockets aggressively.
"My phone! God! I lost my phone in the woods!"

"What?! Are you crazy?! How could you have been so careless?!" Jordan raged

"Oh how convenient, coming from the guy who left his phone at the crime scene after killing Rachel." Adam yelled back

Immediately, Kelechi turned around to look at Jordan in disdain. "You killed Rachel?"