The class 1A Party

A/N: Alright just so you know this book is placed at the beginning of there third year so they are like 16/17 I think lmao. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Smh I don't remember. 😂😭

Btw I reply to my comments so talk to me!! I would love to know what you are thinking and stuff.😂😑

-Izzy-

•Todoroki POV•

It was a normal day for me. My so called father telling me to fallow his path, and to stay home because there's no reason to go back to the dorms this year. I just ignored him and continue packing.

I don't want to deal with him anymore. All he wants me to do is become the number one hero because he couldn't.

This is so irritating.

Oh and he put me though hell this summer. I was beat when I didn't do training. I was forced to do things every day. They got harder and harder the more I improved. I still have bruises from the chains he put me in. They where huge and he told me to get out of them using my quirks only! I was in that chair with the chains on for two days. They where some kind of quirk muffling things. How did he even get his hands on something like that!!!

I am so happy that Mr. Aizawa said that it was better that we went back to the dorms this year. I don't have to live in this hell hole for a while. We go back tomorrow so I only have to get though this last day of training and then I can leave him.

"Shoto.... GET DOWN HERE YOU HAVE TO START THE NEXT PART OF TRAINING OR I WON'T LET YOU GO BACK TOMORROW!!!!!" There goes my Dad again with the 'I won't let you do this', or 'do what I say because your mine'. Like wow what an amazing dad.

•Bakugou POV•

"NO OLD HAG, IM NOT GOING TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR PARTY!!! WHO DO YOU THUNK I AM!!!!"

"YOU'RE MY KID AND I SAID THAT YOU ARE HELPING. I PLAN ON INVITING THE ENTIRE CLASS AND THERE PARENTS!!!!"
Okay that's it I don't want to have a party tomorrow because it's our 'third year'. That is so stupid!

All my mom wants to do it get me to bond with the class more and probably get me to be friends with Deku! I don't want to talk to him if I don't have to.

Plus I have friends...well mostly just Kirishima and the rest of the bakusquad thing, Mina made. I don't want to even think about trying to make any kind of relationship with the rest of the kids there. Especially deku, Half and Half. They can be so irritating.
"WHEN IS THE STUPID PARTY THEN?!" I yelled from my room. "Its at 5:00 tomorrow. I have talked to most of the parents but I just need you to talk to Todoroki Shoto and I think that's it. I couldn't get any contacts from his parents AND YOU BETTER ACTUALLY ASK HIM!!!" The old hag said walking up to my room. "ALSO BE NICE!!"
"Whatever..." I growled and continued packing for school. This is so stupid. I have to spend hours with the entire class 1A because my mom already planned it. This is going to be a problem.

*ding* I just got a notification from shittyhair...

🦈 ~sharkboy~: Hey Bakubro!! You busy?

🧨explosive hothead: No, what do you want?

🦈~sharkboy~: You didn't use all CAPS that's new😂 I just had to ask someone abt tomorrow.

🧨 explosive hothead:
I DONT CARE IF IM USEING CAPS OR NOT!!! I WILL STILL BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF. Now what the HELL do you want from me?

🦈~sharkboy~: Cool your Jets Bakubro!! I just had to ask if parents HAD to come? My mom said she had...stuff to do.

🧨 explosive hothead: No they dont. AND WTF DO YOU MEAN BY "stuff" like work?

🦈~sharkboy~: I guess lol. Don't worry about it Bakubro it's not important😁 just had to ask. Ttyl!!!

🧨 explosive hothead: whatever shittyhair🙄 bye!

Well I wonder if he's okay. He hasn't been talking much all summer. Maybe it's something happening at home. To be honest I really like talking to the idiot...but I'm never telling him that!!! I would look stupid and he would probably give me that huge toothy grin of his that was just so... pretty...

Wait ew what did I just think about. He is not pretty...well maybe a little. Ugh!! Why am I so gay!!!

•Kirishima POV•

I happened to have my moms phone yesterday because she was drunk again...thats when she got a text from
Mrs. Mitsuki

Unknown number: Hello this is Mitsuki Bakugou. I would like to ask you if you are interested would you and your son come to the class 1A get together tomorrow at my house? If you can please text me back as soon as possible. Thank you!

I deleted the number before my mom could see it then I texted Bakugou that I would come. I was not going to let my mom go because she would probably start drinking the entire time and start yelling at me. I don't want the whole class seeing that. My mom was abused so that's probably why she does the same to me. I have bruises from her hits and some darker ones on my Stomach from her kicking me last night. It's not good but I can handler for now.

It will be over soon. I'm probably just going to Kill myself... it's not like I'm needed. And the people I like probably do t feel the same for me. I'm just an idiot for liking more then one person. Plus they are probably all straight anyway.

I can't wait to leave.

•Izuku POV•

I am so excited for school this year!!! I have been getting closer to Kirishima and Todoroki and I'm happy with how my life is going.

I can't wait to get there and continue learning with the class.

I'm one of the big three alongside Todoroki and Bakugou. Bakugou doesn't really like the both of us...I think...he always is doing random stuff and not helping Todo and I in some of our missions. So most of the problems with the people, Todoroki and I take care of the well he Handles his own stuff.

It's been nice to get to know Todo throughout the summer. He has been a good friend of mine for some time now. I just think that we could be more.

I want more.

*ring ring* ❄️Todo🔥 is calling...

•Third person POV•

❄️🔥: Hey Midoriya

💜💚: Hii Todo, you know I told you a million times you can call me Izuku! *Izu laughed*

❄️🔥: I know *chuckles* okay that's besides the point... are you going to the party Mrs. Bakugou is having tomorrow at 5:00?

💜💚: Well I was thinking about it. But me and Kachan are probably going to get into a fight without you there to stop us.

They both laughed at that. Izuku started standing up for himself last year and when they became the big three Todoroki had to keep both of the boys from killing each other.

❄️🔥: Well that's a good reason for me to go then.

💜💚: That's good! Hey do you want to go an another patrol tonight?

❄️🔥: Yeah sure. Anything to get away from my dad and his 'you are going to be better then me and pass allmight' stuff.

💜💚: That was your best impression of him yet.

They continued talking and mocking Endeavor for some time before they hung up. They both had a very good connection and talked about everything. So it's looks like this school year is going to be fun...

A/N: Hey hope you like the chapter✌🏼😗 I try😌😂!
Okay so I updated on weekends or as soon as possible. I try to make chapters in advance so I don't have the stress of when the next update is going to be.😁 so yeah😂 btw if I randomly call you Monsters(because that's what you are) I call every one that so don't ask😂

Love you Monsters bye😗♥️
(1372 words)
-Izzy-