I don't know

Ew I'm back ♥︎😭... My updating schedule has changed and my writing stile. Sorry for not being as active with this story! I have been working on my Matsuhana fic a lot more and I was loosing motivation for this, but to all of the people still reading... thank you. It made me want to continue. So that really helped. Also thank you for the votes and follows. I really appreciate it all!

Everything has been kinda hectic if I do say so myself🤧😅 So imma just let you read bc I haven't updated in forever. I'm am so, so sorry for that btw!

(Oh and for some reason I really want to write about the side ships more. I wanna write about Sero and Kami... like fuck why did I make their story all cool and stuff... I have 1000000 ideas for them and only like 2 for the main ship. WTF HAVE I DONE TO MYSELF!)

Also grammar and spelling hate me! I didn't read over this much so I am sorry for mistakes.

-Isis-

-Kirishima pov-

"DAD??" Kaminari yelled out at me. Yeah... this guy was my real dad. My mom hated that, and was ruined when he left us. "Oh Kiri baby everything is fine. This will be so fun. Oh and your friends... the big three... we plan on taking there quirks... then killing them. I hope you don't mind." He was not the best person to be around. I clenched my fist.

"Why would you kill them?" I was helpless as normal. Nothing I said was going to change his mind so I was here... with no help and the people I love are going to die.....
There going to die because of me. Because I don't have the will or power to fight my dad. He would kill me without a second thought.

"Where is my boyfriend!!?" Oh, Kaminari was definitely worrying about Shinso.... he was pretty much dead by now. My Dad- Kanaski, takes a person, and uses there energy for the power to work. It is very painful on the victims part so he was going to die- I wonder how Kami will take it. Not good but if my dad killed any of the three boys I cared for there would be no point in living. He might as well kill me too.

"Oh you mean the purple haired brat the was trying his quirk on me. Haha I think he'll die before he gets here." Denks body lit up by his quirk and he tried to get out of the chair. Then he got shocked by the water and screamed when it hit him. He was shaking and his quirk stopped. I flinched and closed my eyes. That must of fucking hurt. Denki and water do not mix.

"Are you okay?" I asked quitely. He had a few tears in his eyes and was clenching his teeth but he nodded. "Best you don't try that again. I might have to kill you too and I know how much my baby's friends mean to him." What kind of 'DAD' goes and kills half of my friends and tells me that everything will be okay?! I hate him with every living part of my soul.

I need to get out of here.

"Eijiro... I can still hear your thoughts. You're using your powers. Don't try anything!" Was I?

I looked down and my body was rock hard. I hadn't realized it. I softened my skin and relaxed my mussels. There was no point in all that energy being wasted on peer anger. Even if it was torts him.

"Im going to leave them here if that's okay with you Shiggy."

"I don't give a fuck Kana. Kurogiri is in charge of them. I'm going to take a nap..." With that the leader of the group walked out. "Aww Kana don't go! You have out with me and Dabi!!" Toga whined. "Toga I don't even like you... why the hell do you think I would hang out with you? And I still hate Kanaski so no thanks." Dabi answered. "You're just grumpy today because you're little brothers quirk is going to be taken away." He glanced at her and then to me... I don't know why but you know what. I don't know anything at the moment.