~•The party•~

Hola✨😝😃so I'll just get on with the convo bc I'm dying and I just need to make it before I forget!!♥️😝 Oh and I cannot spell so call me out so I can fix it<33

-Izzy-

______________________________
•Sero POV•

"No, it's not that..." as he said that I opened my door in the hall and he stepped in.

I had just finished putting my room together and in my opinion it looked really good. I had my white desk next to the window with gray black curtains. My closest was on the other side of the window and already set up, and my bed was across from the bathroom and next to the door with gray pillows and a black blanket.

I sat on my bed and signaled Kirishima to sit with me. "So what's up with you man? I feel like we haven't talked in forever."

"Oh well... everything has been kinda odd lately. Bakugou asked me out then everything after that just through me off." Kiri looked down probably in thought about something. "Well you know you can talk to me it's not like I'm going anywhere." I said trying to make him a little more calm. I don't like seeing him like this. it makes me think about how I am around Kami. It hurts just thinking about it. I hate being upset about something that you should get over.

"Well enough on me, how have you been. I know seeing him with Shin all day must really hurt... what do you plain on doing." Shit I forgot that me and Kiri talked about this before.

"I-i can't do anything really... we all see it. Kami loves that guy and I know for a fact that Shinso would do anything for him."

Kiri looked up at me..."But you would do anything for him too and I know that for a fact! I feel so bad for you and I wish there was something we could do but obviously that wouldn't be a good idea...."

"Thanks Ei, it actually really helps that you know and can help me out with this. By the way I know you don't want to tell me what's up yet but, can you tell anyone or-"

I was cut off by Eijiro's phone ringing. He picked it up to see who it was and the caller ID said it was his Mother.

"I- I h-have t-to go take this...." I nodded and he stood up and walked out of my room. He seemed kind of off about actually getting the call.

When the door shut, I looked at the time and we had go in about 7 minutes. I didn't even realize we were talking for that long.It didn't feel like it. Denks didn't even come tell us. Wow I see how it is. I got up and walked to his room to go wait for Kiri. I was bored anyway and Kami and I can just hang out for a minute.

I didn't feel like knocking and didn't think I had to, but I thought wrong...
______________________________

When I walked in Shinso was here and they where seconds away from a kiss

When I walked in Shinso was here and they where seconds away from a kiss... and it look like they where doing something else before I opened the door.... Shin didn't have a shirt on and Denki had his hand on the zipper to his pants.