How do i tell him?

A/N: Hey wsp Monsters!!! 😗 you're all looking cute today😍♥️!! Omg I have problems 😑😁 okay you can read now🤦🏽‍♀️!!!

😔Wait actually quick question... because it's there third year is it class 3A or am I stupid?😭😂 someone please tell me so I can look smart!!

-Izzy-

•Izuku POV•

"Hey Kiri do you know how we are getting dorms this year?!"I asked Kirishima.
We happen to walked the same way to school so we talk a lot on the way. "I'm not sure bro. Have you asked Shoto?"

"Oh that's smart why didn't I think of that!" I said to him and he laughed a little. He had his signature smile and I smiled back. It was amazing to look at but to be honest I think he's hiding something behind it.

Eventually I pushed the thought to the back of my mind and then I called Shoto. Well I was on the phone we walked up to the gates of UA.

"Hey shittyhair!!" I heard Kachan yell out... wow I feel like I'm never going to keep talking to Kiri long enough.

I told Sho that I liked someone a while ago but to be honest I like two people.

Todoroki,
and
Kirishima

❄️🔥: Izu I have been talking to you for a while and your not paying attention!!

💜💚: Oh sorry Todo I was kinda dosed out for a second.

❄️🔥: It's fine. So what did you need? I'm at class by the way.

💜💚: Oh...ummm...I was wondering how we are getting dorms t-this year. I forgot if we where told!

❄️🔥: Oh I think we can choose them, and they have to be with 3 other people. Oh and they have to be by the same gender.

💜💚: Okay cool! Do you want to be in one? I mean we are 'best friends'

❄️🔥: Duh...

We joked around on the phone well I waited for Kiri to finish his conversation with Kachan. I didn't want to just leave him there.
I think I'm gonna tell him today. At the party Kachan's having.

•Kirishima POV•

"I'm so excited for today! Did you invite everyone in class?? That's so unlike you!" I laughed well Baku just huffed angrily.

"Hey Angry Dandelion!!!!"
Mina yelled out to Bakugou.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT RACCOON EYES!! AND STOP WITH THE STUPID NAMES!"

He yelled back.
They started talking about tomorrow and that's when I realized that Izuku was waiting for me. He was on the phone with Shoto and they where laughing. His laugh was so precious. To bad there was no way I could get him to laugh like that with me.

I think he likes Todoroki. Oh and I think Uraraka likes Izu too. Then you have Bakugou and he could never even think about me like that... and well Shoto probably has feelings for Izuku too. So I'm just left here...

I walked away from the Bakusquad, and I could here Kami call out to me. I just keep walking.

My head felt kinda numb and I felt like I was about to have a panic attack. This happened a lot over the summer especially because of my mom. "Oh no, this is bad, this is really bad..." I mumbled as I passed a few classes to get to the bathroom. What I didn't know was that I passed Our classroom... Great.

I continued hopeful that no one saw me walking. Then I hear him. "Kirishima?! Are you okay? Izuku just told me on the phone that you ran in the building. He said he would be right up. I came to check on you." Todoroki said in a monotone voice.