Todoroki/Kirishima's confession!

Hehehe😈 I like this part🙈
~Ohhh and I didn't 😀 read all of this to look for spelling and grammar bc I'm a lazy bitch
✌🏼😝🥱😌💅💅🦋✨~
-Izzy-

•Todoroki pov•

Shit okay.... I'm telling him.
This could either go really well or really, really....bad!
"I-..."

"I-I want to tell you something Sho.." I didn't even get to say anything yet!

"Okay sure what's up?"

"I hope you don't take this the wrong way....but I-I really like you...."

Then when I was about to say something he again started talking...more like spilling his guts out.

"...but the thing is I also like Midoriya....and Bakugou... oh and out of nowhere this morning Bakugou asked me out...then when I said yess we kissed......I also almost had another panic attack because I didn't know how to tell him..about my other feelings.... I don't want him to take it out on you guy's... also-..."

I stopped him....I was stunned.

"Wait fuck, are you serious. I- hold on you're talking really fast... I need t-to try to understand what you just said to me... YOU SAID YES TO THAT-......fucking Bakugou, shit...oh my god I'm so sorry I never swear... I'm so stupid. I was going to...it doesn't matter.. Kiri I actually like you a lot...this sounds like some stupid story... what the hell."

I wanted to tell him,
I wanted to tell him first....
____________________________

♥️Awww l-look at this picture I found!!! He so ✨precious✨😻🥺🙈

😻🥺🙈

•Kirishima POV•

"It's okay Sho... that was a lot info.. and yeah you don't swear." I giggled little. I pat his head and he look me in the eyes. If I wasn't in a relationship right now I would have kissed him.
If I did Bakugou would probably kill him though....

We where sitting on the floor outside of the classroom. The door was closed but we could here everyone having there own conversations. We both had are backs to the wall and where facing the window in front of us.

I blushed a bit at the thought of kissing him.
We sat there in comfortable silence for a little then Shoto said something.

"So what do you think we should do? Oh and that thing about you liking Izuku...I think he likes you..."

"That's not true! He has to like you! The way he looks at you when you talk to him...all the laughs and cute conversations you have... you both look amazing together." I looked down.

"You think we're cute together?! We have been really close but he said he likes someone..."

"Oh...well ask him who..."

"Thanks Kiri if it was that easy then I would've done it a long time ago!" He said sarcastically.

"Well why haven't you? It's probably not even going to be hard! It's Izuku." I laughed.