The New Teacher

Lisa POV

I drove to school and When I got inside everyone was talking about Mr. Bae

I killed him last night.

"Did you hear Mr.Bae was found dead last night." One said.

" I heard he had scars all over his body and Blood everywhere." Another said.

" The police saw a sign that said " I WAS HERE!" With a Smiley Face." One girl said.

" The person drew That with Mr.Bae blood. The police still haven't figured out who kill our teachers and this have been gone on For 1 year and There were history of Teachers Dying back in 1980." A boy said.

I smiled knowing my mom made history with what she did and now it's my turn.

I walk to class and put my books down.

I was the first in the class and my first period is Mr. Park and I know he comes in the class early to do work.

He walked in and was surprised about what I was wearing.

" L-Lisa What are Y-You doing here wearing that?" He asked.

" Just waiting for u." I replied.

I walked up to the door and Put the blind down and Locked the door.

" Can we go somewhere private and maybe... Do something?" I asked innocent.

He walked to me and whispered " Meet me out back at my car,we can go somewhere I know private baby." He whispered.

I nodded my head,and looked at him seductive.

He smirked and unlocked the door. I went out and walked to the back. I put my knife where I could grab it.

I walked to his car which Was very nice and it looked expensive.

I saw him walking towards me.

I kissed him and he kissed back.

" I actually have a secret place in mind also if dot. Mind us going to." I said.

" Of course I don't mind." He said.

I got in the driver seat and Put my hand out to which he gave me the keys.

He got inside and I drove to the ally way I always go to.

He Kissed me and I kissed back and I grabbed my knife and Stabbed him right in the heart.

He looked at me and gasped.

I unlocked his door and kicked him out.

I got out the car and Walked to him.

" I will tell you something KARMA IS A BITCH!" I told him and I saw him cry, till he stop and I knew he was died.

I smirked and Walked to school cause it was not that long.

I got into class and Sat down in my seat and the other kids started coming.

It was over an 1 hour and Kids where wondering where mr. Park was.

The principal came in and said " Since Mr. Park was just found died In an ally way Mr. Jeon will be your new Teacher Treat him with respect."

Mr Jeon walked in the class me do was shocked on how he looked...

To be continued