Testing Him

Lisa POV

When Mr. Jeon walked in I was shocked at how he looked.

I don't think we ever had a Teacher that was hot as him.

I felt tingly down there and I felt hot and My heart started beating fast.

That is new. I never feel like this I did one Time I was 18 at the time so I just touched myself,and I think that feeling is coming back.

" Hello class I am Mr.Jeon I will be your New  teacher for the semester." He said.

I won't lie I got turned on just by Hearing his voice.

" I want to get all your names so I am just gonna say your name and I want you to say your age, name again, and Tell me about u." Mr.Jeon told us.

"LALISA MANOBAN "  (I don't know how to spell Lisa last name sorry)

I stand up from my seat and Looked directly to Mr. Jeon

Jungkook POV

The first name I called out was Lalisa Manoban.

She stand up and I was shocked at how she dressed.

I won't lie She looked hot,but I am gonna respect Her and not touch her Inappropriate.

" So tell us about yourself  Ms.Manoban." I told her.

"My name is Lalisa Manoban, I am 19 years old and I love to dance." She told me.

" I like to Dance to Ms. Manoban." I told her, I could see her blush. I smile at her.

I got other names and I started class.

Lisa POV

I told Mr. Jeon about myself and He told me he also liked To dance which made me blush.

I sat down and Mr.Jeon got other names and started class.

It was the end of class and I wanted to test Mr. Jeon.

All the other kids went out for lunch, and I stayed in class with Mr.Jeon. 

" Lisa Do you need something?" Mr. Jeon asked.

I walked to him and Put my breasts on him and asked " Mr. Jeon will you Teach me our lesson again." I asked innocently.

He smirked and pushed me off him and started walking towards me and till my back was on the wall.

" Lisa I have met people like u they do the same thing they find pervert Teachers and Kill this and get away with it." He whispered in my ear.

I looked at him shocked.

" Lisa come with me I have some people I want you to meet." He told me.

" How do I know I can trust you?" I asked.

" Look into my Eyes and See." He told me.

I look into his eyes and I can tell he was telling the truth.

" Fine I will go with you." I said.

" Good follow me." He told me.

We walked to his car and I got in.

He drove to some place that was big,and had other cars there.

We got out the car and Jungkook pressed the doorbell.

A man Opened the door who looked to be in his mid 20.

" Jungkook what you doing here." He asked.