Telling Dad *Gone Wrong*

Lisa POV

I woke up To my Dad telling Me To get up while Cussing Me Out.

"LALISA MANOBAN GET YOUR ASS UP!" I could hear Him yelling.

I woke up and Sat up and He looked at me with the disappoint Look.

I knew mom told him.

"Dad I- I got cut off by my dad Saying

"To the damn Living Room."

We walk to the living Room where my mom was on the couch.

"Lisa How Could you sleep with a man that Is your Teacher and 1 Year older than You."
"Me and Your mom proceeded To Tell you over and Over as a Kid don't Sleep or Date men That are older than You date men that are your Age!" He Said.

"How could you tell me that when you had Sex with Mom and Had me and Hell you were Twice her age."
" So what It's wrong for me to do it now with someone who is 20 and Me 19."TWO FUCKING ADULTS WHO ARE OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE SEX!" YOUR ACTING LIKE I AM 17 AGAIN AND HAVING SEX WITH A GROWN MAN!" I Yell.

"PRANPRIYA MANOBAN HOW DARE YOU CUSS AT YOUR FATHER!" My mom Yelled.

"THIS WOULD NOT HAPPEN IF YOU WOULD JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!" I yell back.

I ran to my room Crying.

"SINCE YOUR SO MUCH OF A DAMN ADULT MAYBE YOU SHOULD LIVE WITH HIM!" My dad Yell.

"MAYBE I SHOULD!" I yell back.

"PACK YOUR DAMN BAGS!" He yelled back.

I started Crying None Stop.

I packed My bags and Called Mr.Jeon.

The phone Call:

Lisa: Mr.Jeon

Mr.Jeon: Lisa are you okay

Lisa: No I am not I got into A fight with my Dad and Now I am Getting Kicked out and I don't have anywhere or anyone Else to call but You.

Mr.Jeon: Lisa I am on my Way There Now

End of Call

To be continued

Short Chapter sorry!