Chapter 3

Becky gazed at the beautiful world. She turned around and saw the human she had saved. "Sophie!" She exclaimed. "Becky? How are you here?" The lady asked. "Oreo teleported us!" Becky said looking behind her. Oreo's not there. "Oreo?" She asks, worried.

"Nate!" Oreo exclaims. "Becky this is Na-" Oreo says but stops when he sees Becky isn't there. "Becky where'd you go?" Oreo yells. Nate looks at Oreo. "Who's Becky?" He asked. "Becky's the Princess Of The Pigs. I'm her royal guard. I'll tell you everything later," Oreo responded.

"Shadow, it's time for your revenge," The King said to a magical dog. The mysterious dog named Shadow had black fur and red eyes. "I will kill Oreo! And I will find your daughter!" Shadow said. Shadow closed his eyes and meditated. He focused on opening a portal to his home world.

Shadow looked around his home world. He smiled when he caught Oreo's scent. "Where are you, Oreo?" He asked. Suddenly he felt a horrible pain. He looked down and saw an arrow. He pulled the arrow out and healed the injury. He looked at the person who shot him.

"Aiden?" He said to the man. "I'm so sorry Shadow," The man said. The man named Aiden grabbed a dagger. "But I have job. Sadly that job is to kill you," Aiden said. Shadow looked at the dagger. It was a magical dagger. Poison dripped from the blade. The magic of the dagger and the poison would make it impossible to heal. Once the poison spread, Shadow would be dead.

Shadow grabbed his two katanas. He ran towards Aiden. Aiden tried to stab him with the dagger, but he missed. Shadow kicked the dagger out of his hands. Aiden quickly grabbed two normal daggers. "I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed, as he tried to get Shadow.

Shadow yelled. He was laying on the ground. Everything was black. Then it hit him. The sharp pain in his eyes, not being able to see. Aiden stabbed him in the eyes. Aiden looked at Shadows eyes. He left. Shadow was alone and blind. "Now I have two people to kill," He said. He sat up. He breathed in and out. Then, he started a meditation.

A/N Hi! Thank you for reading this chapter. I hoped you liked it! If you did please vote on it! Bye✌️