I wanna Stay

Damon's View
She's almost had enough of me this time. If I get another chance with her and I mess up, there's gonna be no going back.
Before she's fully out of view, I run up to her. "Damon, I want to go home" I didn't answer, I just kissed her. "I wanna stay" I say and she smiles. She kissed me back and we just stand there, kissing, in the pouring down rain. "Come on, I'll walk you home" "K, so I have a deal" "What's the deal?" "I'll give you another chance if you want it, but if you hurt me again, we're not gonna be able to be friends anymore, Damon" "Where's the deal part?" He chuckled, which made me chuckle. "Don't leave me and I'll take care of you, while you take care of me" "Complicated, but I'll agree anyway" He said and we laughed. "How'd you know where I was anyway?" "Stefan of course" "Ah of course" "Did you even really need to ask?" "No but I did anyway" I laughed and so did he.
We got back to my house, and we're at the spot right below my window, where I jumped. "Are you going to come up with me or...?" "Do you want me to come up with you?" "Yeah, little bit" "Ok, go I'll be up after you" "Promise you won't leave?" "I promise" He sealed with a kiss. When I got up there I immediately turned and waited for Damon. Who finally got up here, I was honestly getting worried. "Oh I thought you left!" "I told you I was coming up" "I know but you were taking forever" "Maya, I came up right after you did" "No you did not, hush, your making me feel stupid" "Your not stupid" He said and he kissed me. "Here, come on, you should get changed" "Yeah, I'm soaked" "Yeah it's gross" "Your gross" "Apparently you don't think so" "Your annoying, help me find something to wear" "Ok, what do I want to see you in?" "That's not what I meant you idiot" I laughed and playfully hit him on the shoulder. "Oh you should definitely wear this" He said holding up a pair of my red lacey underwear. "Give me that! Go and sit on the bed" I laughed. "That's fine with me I get to see you move around, I get to see your little..." I hit him on the chest making him laugh and shutting him up. "Im getting dressed in the bathroom because of that comment" "Fine you go and do that then" "Your gonna be out here right?" "Yes, Maya, I'm gonna be out here" "Ok, I'll be back in a minute" "Hurry, I wanna see you in that!" "Shut up!" I laughed. "Damon" "Stefan"