Getting Out

Maya's View
She tells me everything from her side of the view. I honestly felt bad for her, they made her seem like such a bad person but she just wanted to be loved. She lets me out and I'm angry that they made it seem like Katherine was such a bad person. She told me that if she lets me out I had to do 1 thing for her. Find a way to get Stefan to the old cemetery, the cemetery where Katherine supposedly died in a fire. I agreed and said I would do my best to get him there. She wouldn't tell me why but I just figured it was something about how much she loved him still or something like that. I feel confident, Katherine made me feel confident for some reason, I don't know why and I don't know how. But ever since I talked to her, I feel confident and more comfortable in my own skin.
I walk out and climb up the stairs. I'm walking like I own the house (like Katherine in the show). Damon and stefan see me walk out and they literally think because of how I'm walking and stuff, that I'm Katherine.
Damon runs and puts his hand on my throat and against the wall. "How'd you get here, Katherine?" "It's not Katherine you freaking moron!" "Should we trust her Stefan?" "Well Maya can't be out" "You think I'm Katherine, highly offended I must say, but, I wouldn't have this stomach if I was Katherine now would I?" "Maya? How the hell did you get out of there?" He asked, releasing his grip on me. "I think I deserve an apology for what you just did, Damon!" "What's wrong with you?" "I want an apology" "I'm sorry" "Thank you, I forgive you" "Now tell us how you got out of there" "Can't do that" "Why?" "Because I don't rat people out" "Are you kidding me?" "No, Damon, I'm not" "If you don't tell me how you got out of that cellar-" "What are you gonna do? Your not gonna hurt me, Damon, you know you can't... You love me to much, not to mention, I'm carrying your baby" "Why are you acting like that?" "I have no idea what your talking about" "Maya, please don't tell me turned off your humanity again?" "You don't have to worry about that, I didn't" "Then what's going on with you?" "Would you stop asking me that?" I asked. Well, more like demanded. "Anyway, you can try and figure it out, but you know, you probably won't" "You sure that's not Katherine?" "Katherine wouldn't have that stomach" "You could be a little nicer when you say that you know?" "Hush, Maya" "Jeez, now I know why Katherine didn't want you... Your rude" "Wait, back up..." "I'm sitting down I can't" "I meant say what you just said again" "I said, Jeez now I know why Katherine didn't want you... Your rude" "How'd you-?" "She's down there" Stefan said. "Took you guys long enough to figure that out" "What'd you do Katherine!" "Don't worry your girlfriend is fine" "I just wanted her to lure Stefan somewhere for me, but looks like I don't need her to" "Really?" "Really" She answered. "We should go shopping, you need a new wordrobe" "What's wrong with this one?" "Come on, we need some girl time" "That's true!" I said and got up, Damon said, "Maya, are you seriously gonna hang out with her?" "Why not? Gives me someone else to hang out with... And gives you guys one less secret that you have to hide from me" I said and Katherine and I left.